Vendetta Vendetta 3s SpeedRun Challenge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Mojave EXB
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Vendetta
3s Vendetta Speed Run Challenge

-——————————————
(Leaderboard here)

——————————————
We are going to keep the overall rules of this challenge as open as possible that way guys can get their cars setup how they want. We will have a column for stock body vs not.

Rules:

1: Open to any body to be used

2: Open to any of the Arrma plastic chassis’s to be used with vendetta arms

3: Battery setup can be single or parallel setup.

4: GPS rules for current standard accepted runs:

- zero out prior to run

-show car moving and picking up gps after return trip of car prior to gps reading

-no crashes

-return trip preferred ( but acceptable if car is in road and you have to walk/drive to the car because of traffic or not being able to see the car. also during this time follow prior rule of showing the car moving and picking up gps before reading.)

5: after the run verify voltage of the battery in the car using a battery tester or multimeter,

6: no edited videos with time cuts, if needed you can use fast forward options in a video editor, but it should be one continuous shot.

7: any tires can be used

8: any ESC and motor can be used

9: Most important … HAVE FUN and Help Motivate each other to go faster!!!

PLEASE POST VIDEO LINK IN THIS THREAD SO THAT WE CAN KEEP TRACK OF NEW PASSES

Currently we are leaving an open time frame for this Challenge and at some point there will be an end date implemented once we finalize some prizes for top spots.

Last edited:
I have an older video running the Vendetta at 79MPH on 3S. I didn’t do a voltage test, but the rest is there:

Ok. We will get it up there, I’ll adjust the rules to over 100mph voltage test is required.

Ok. We will get it up there, I’ll adjust the rules to over 100mph voltage test is required.
Edit: I guess the reason is to eliminate those that over charge their packs?

Why the voltage test? If you’re requiring a 3S Lipo, they should all be three beeps when starting up.

Edit: I guess the reason is to eliminate those that over charge their packs?

Why the voltage test? If you’re requiring a 3S Lipo, they should all be three beeps when starting up.
It’s just a common practice with doing specific voltage runs. Most of us run esc’s with voltage cutoff turned off and it removes those beeps
We have done it in our other challenges.
In the 3 and 4s challenges we have done anything over 4.3v per cell after the run is consider high voltage and not on the main leaderboard but I’m not even concerned about that for this specific challenge.

I would say also its useful if you are in record territory. Showing voltage may not be necessary if you are lower in the list for that specific voltage.
Looking forward to seeing everyone's runs!!!
I did get 98MPH on 4S and it took flight twice at 104MPH on 6S 😂. But those wouldn’t count anyways as they’re more than 3S.

I will be getting the volt reader for the next run, which will be faster. But this was prior to our discussion and still wanted to share. Hope this encourages others to get out there and make some passes. :cool:
Really solid number for that size pack brother!! Nice work

Sheeeesh! Best I've done so far with my Detta is prob around 55MPH.
This is my 1000 post BTW.
Awesome man! On both! Not a Detta but, I have a Infraction 3s I hit 60mph, totally stock, just Mustang body, Hoons, & camber adjustment. Regular stock 20t pinion.

Here’s my first 3s vendetta pass for this season. Car needs a ton of suspension tuning but the motor setup did great
Nice pass! Got a little close to the grass there for a second 😅. What tape do you use for the body? Looks like it pulls off easy enough.

Nice pass! Got a little close to the grass there for a second 😅. What tape do you use for the body? Looks like it pulls off easy enough.
I use black gorilla tape and yea man. I usually have my cars dialed pretty good but this one needs some work

Back