Kraton v2.5 Chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go with m2c 6s hinge pins brace. Titanium might not be as strong. Definitely lighter
well the reason for titanium is cause i thought i found some 4x64 direct fit ones. and well they gotta be stronger then the stockers. plus saw another post on here say after the mod with m2c hinge pins he kept breaking chassis at that spot.

well the reason for titanium is cause i thought i found some 4x64 direct fit ones. and well they gotta be stronger then the stockers. plus saw another post on here say after the mod with m2c hinge pins he kept breaking chassis at that spot.
Is the suspension pin bending and ripping out breaking the chassi? Or to many lawn dart landing? I haven't snapped the front area of a chassi yet. Just bent suspension pins breaking the frame. These rc trucks do have their limits. 40 feet up 60 feet + distance jumps they aren't designed for that, 6s maybe not 4s.

Is the suspension pin bending and ripping out breaking the chassi? Or to many lawn dart landing? I haven't snapped the front area of a chassi yet. Just bent suspension pins breaking the frame. These rc trucks do have their limits. 40 feet up 60 feet + distance jumps they aren't designed for that, 6s maybe not 4s.
well from what ive read its bent pins causing this

Its page 2. it titled is it worth it to replace the hinge pins. thats where i read about the issue.

well from what ive read its bent pins causing this

Its page 2. it titled is it worth it to replace the hinge pins. thats where i read about the issue.
So far the TLR Typhon hinge pins have survived many lawn dart landings. The seem to be machined.
Or the 6s m2c hinge pins, stay away from the titanium hinge pins. Speed running, drifting low impact titanium will be fine.

i just looked at the pins and for some reason its says its whats in there orginally for all the 4s line, and the tlr variants.

Well i pulled the trigger and bought a 4s kraton v2.5. I hope i don't regret it. im looking for titanium direct fit hinge pins at the moment and have the m2c a and d blocks in cart.

Oh..
You'll Regret it all right!!

regret not having gotten it Sooner!!!

Last edited:
Back