Kraton Two years of transitions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My MOJO is just that, not a hybrid. I got rid of the Prolines (I tried Trenchers at the recommendation of many, and then the MX Badlands) but I went back to the stock Fortresses because of both clearance issues and weight. It looked awesome, but didn’t handle as well (I know some are rolling their eyes and strongly disagree) and generated a lot more heat in the motor and ESC.
I’ve never tried the Mirage tires. What if I didn’t like them, with shipping it’s $150.00 for a set of tires! Ridiculous, man. That’s just crazy talk.
I hear you brother.The Mojo is a special truck indeed, and sometimes I wish I left it alone TBH. Whatever makes us happy I say. I myself don't really like the look of the Mojo with the wheels hanging out, which is why I've tried to narrow it back down a bit. The Fortress are truly my favorite all around tire, just killer durability, good grip in almost any terrain.. I have the Mirage TT's, and TBH, not crazy about them. They're too slick for dirt, probably better for really clean hardpack or blacktop.

Back