Kraton Two years of transitions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy15086

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
This has been the evolution of my main K6 EXB build...
Barely any original parts still exist on it. Parts of the shocks, the arms, spur gear and some other small parts, nuts and screws. I also just went back to the original wheels and tires which were almost brand new.
20211211_154617.jpg
20211211_173903.jpg
20220226_022858.jpg
20220226_022844.jpg
20220411_182426.jpg
20220708_201252.jpg
20230228_220010.jpg
20240407_212121.jpg
20240407_213905.jpg
20240407_213951.jpg
20240408_231332.jpg
20240409_000212.jpg

Last edited:
excuse me obviously cis rc enthusiasts i am deeply offended, RC cars cannot just change their gender like a liberal. lol who would of thought this ever would of been a topic and not just in a sitcom

excuse me obviously cis rc enthusiasts i am deeply offended, RC cars cannot just change their gender like a liberal. lol who would of thought this ever would of been a topic and not just in a sitcom
I heard you Losi guys like to tuck it and prance around half naked with low carb wine coolers in groups of 3. Just saying. Is that true?

tuck it? luckily for me my parents were deeply devoted democrats who got me on the hormone blockers per the recommendation of my first grade teacher so before i hit middle school i was fully transitioned, now i am an elementary school teacher where i help other young adults determine their real sex.

tuck it? luckily for me my parents were deeply devoted democrats who got me on the hormone blockers per the recommendation of my first grade teacher so before i hit middle school i was fully transitioned, now i am an elementary school teacher where i help other young adults determine their real sex.
Well that’s good. You’re ahead of the curve. I still have to tuck it.

Well, @Losimotoguy973 don’t have too much fun.
But seriously, this is a place where liberals, conservatives, and every one in between comes together to share this hobby. Why don’t you save your jabs, political dissertations and anti-lib commentary for whatever social media platforms you fancy? Fair enough?

Now wait a minute…I have had cars with bushings that I replaced with bearings, brushed motors with brushless, different tires and wheels for “switching” from dirt to street, body changes are not all that difficult, metal hydrides get switched for lipos, and lipo sounds like something a fat chick needs, etc….
Seems that rc cars are made for “trans” lifestyle. And it’s all easily reversible too. No hormones needed!

Now wait a minute…I have had cars with bushings that I replaced with bearings, brushed motors with brushless, different tires and wheels for “switching” from dirt to street, body changes are not all that difficult, metal hydrides get switched for lipos, and lipo sounds like something a fat chick needs, etc….
Seems that rc cars are made for “trans” lifestyle. And it’s all easily reversible too. No hormones needed!
Also, the 6s Arrma line is almost entirely modular. You can mix and match parts from most models to create whatever frankentruck you can dream up.

I just recently hacked up my Mojo EXB body to run K6 arms. Alot of clearancing to even run BF LP's, which turned out great but the LP's are just too soft to support the Mojo. I slapped a set of Katar T's on for now. I think I may order up a set of the LP knockoffs from AliEx, they're supposed to be much stiffer than the Arrma's. I feel the BF MT's are too tall for the Mojo, it wouldn't have any fenders left,LOL.

20240422_171129.jpg

20240422_171144.jpg

I just recently hacked up my Mojo EXB body to run K6 arms. Alot of clearancing to even run BF LP's, which turned out great but the LP's are just too soft to support the Mojo. I slapped a set of Katar T's on for now. I think I may order up a set of the LP knockoffs from AliEx, they're supposed to be much stiffer than the Arrma's. I feel the BF MT's are too tall for the Mojo, it wouldn't have any fenders left,LOL.

View attachment 362610

View attachment 362611
Would NOTO arms put them enough outside the MOJO body to clear on the outside? Not suggesting, just curious.

Would NOTO arms put them enough outside the MOJO body to clear on the outside? Not suggesting, just curious.
Pretty sure Noto and Kraton use the same arms. FT and BR 6s too. I am trying to avoid going too wide, generally it hurts steering. I'm a track minded user. My Mojo or Krajave, or mutt as I call it, has Kraton arms, buggy (Mojo) stubs and hubs to try and narrow it back in a bit. But yeah, 6s truck arms with say +10mm hubs should clear MT tires. I'm trying to stay under 6" on tires for better ground control. The BF LP's look really good on it. I'll try and get a pick at some point.

Basically I'm shooting for "truggy like" stability, and still keep the wheels at least partially tucked under the Mojo body..and buy as little parts as possible, aka "broke", LOL.

Last edited:
My MOJO is just that, not a hybrid. I got rid of the Prolines (I tried Trenchers at the recommendation of many, and then the MX Badlands) but I went back to the stock Fortresses because of both clearance issues and weight. It looked awesome, but didn’t handle as well (I know some are rolling their eyes and strongly disagree) and generated a lot more heat in the motor and ESC.
I’ve never tried the Mirage tires. What if I didn’t like them, with shipping it’s $150.00 for a set of tires! Ridiculous, man. That’s just crazy talk.

I obviously have K6 arms WITH 20mm JBI hub extenders and trimmed a lot out of the MOJO body and the K6 Backflips still wouldn't clear the front unless I raised the body up a lot. I had a plan for it but I was afraid 1 landing on the roof and I'd snap the mounts so I decided to switch it up. I always loved the Fireteam body. I have some "customization" plans for it in the future... but for now I am switching gears. I have a sick Tekno EB 48 2.1 build I am about to start. 😉

Back