Senton Turn notorious into senton????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blx185 way to much for my plastic senton over 4s.blx185 moves my 15++++lb Mojave GOOOD.POWER-TO-WEIGHT RATIO ON YOUR SENTON6 IS TOP NOTCH,SPINNING LITTLE SCT TIRES.IMO ARRMA'S MOST RADICAL RIDE TO DATE.I CANT FIND ONE SO ILL BUILD SOMETHING SIMILAR.it'll STILL BE HEAVIER THAN YOURS. (SHORT COURSE NOTORIOUS)it'll BE A FUN BUILD.

Blx185 way to much for my plastic senton over 4s.blx185 moves my 15++++lb Mojave GOOOD.POWER-TO-WEIGHT RATIO ON YOUR SENTON6 IS TOP NOTCH,SPINNING LITTLE SCT TIRES.IMO ARRMA'S MOST RADICAL RIDE TO DATE.I CANT FIND ONE SO ILL BUILD SOMETHING SIMILAR.it'll STILL BE HEAVIER THAN YOURS. (SHORT COURSE NOTORIOUS)it'll BE A FUN BUILD.

Lol. we'll you def inspired me cause I actually scored a Talion roller on ebay in nice shape. Have a spare 6s BLX system ready to go in, so the build is on!! I want to be able to do what your doin with your Mojave.

Last edited:
Probley gonna sell my mojave,having more fun with my 1/10 cars.GOTTA BE ALOT MORE CAREFULL WITH IT,ITS SO BIG AN HEAVY.AT 40+ IT COULD CAUSE SOME SERIOUS DAMAGE.IMA FIX DIFF AN SELL.my buddy has a talion.it stays on the ground goood.

Had to mock it up to see how it looked. I THINK THIS LOOKS BADAZZ!!!!!!TYPHON ON STEROIDS??????5S KRATON??????MOJAVE SUSPENSION.2.8 BADLANDS WITH 1/2 OFFSET..WAITING ON PARTS TO FINISH.mojave arms same length as typhon arms,just MORE BEAFY ER!!!!!!SENTON6 ARMS ARE ABOUT 3/4 INCH SHORTER. Try this setup maybe throw a 15 tooth in it if I don't like it smaller tires more gear!!!. I think these Badlands are going to hook and Willie too much, more than I want ....

20200820_032041.jpg

20200820_032239.jpg

20200820_032123.jpg

20200820_032214.jpg

20200820_032107.jpg

20200820_024156.jpg

Looking awesome! Thanks for posting the arm length, helps me out alot. your right about the dangers of big cars, I always have to hang it up when ppl start gathering around to watch, It's frustrating.

Looking awesome! Thanks for posting the arm length, helps me out alot. your right about the dangers of big cars, I always have to hang it up when ppl start gathering around to watch, It's frustrating.
You thinking about longer arms on senton?mojave arms take a little custom work to fit.tabs on bottom of chassis are shaped a little different than swb chassis.little carving to work.typhon arms maybe better choice if so.1st -senton 2nd typhon,infraction, limitless 3rd is mojave

Screenshot_20200819-130612_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20200819-130829_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20200819-130704_Amazon Shopping.jpg

What I'm thinking about is turning the Talion into a SC truck with as wide as a track as possible.
I want to be able to scream down the street, powerslide 180 without flipping over and scream on grass too. I found that the Hobao SC8 has almost the same wheelbase so I was thinking of using that body, The arm length is still the unknown factor so far. I was also thinking of throwing a Typhon body on it cause the Typhon truggys are growing on me. But the more I look at the Talion setup, it looks like it will already do what I'm looking for stock. But I REALLY like the idea of a SC truck larger than the Senton, but smaller than the Mojave. I guess I'll see when the roller arrives and go from there. Thanks for the info on the Mojave arms.

What I'm thinking about is turning the Talion into a SC truck with as wide as a track as possible.
I want to be able to scream down the street, powerslide 180 without flipping over and scream on grass too. I found that the Hobao SC8 has almost the same wheelbase so I was thinking of using that body, The arm length is still the unknown factor so far. I was also thinking of throwing a Typhon body on it cause the Typhon truggys are growing on me. But the more I look at the Talion setup, it looks like it will already do what I'm looking for stock. But I REALLY like the idea of a SC truck larger than the Senton, but smaller than the Mojave. I guess I'll see when the roller arrives and go from there. Thanks for the info on the Mojave arms.
My buddy has a stock talion,in parking lot full speed,full turn without flipping.my next arrma pic would be talion or typhon.they are long an very stable.2nd pic talion body on senton. U made good choice for for what u wanna do.i think sc talion would be cool to see. I'm pretty sure I'll 6s cars arms suspensions all interchangeable

20200804_214305.jpg

20200804_191453.jpg

I had a set of tires like that. They blew up at the skate park when I was doing some donuts on the Typhon 3S.
Since I quit using stock 3200kv motors I haven't been tearing up tires an parts as bad on 4s.trucks are faster,but 40mm motors produce a different kind of powerband.go 6s an mass tire destruction.kinda like 2stroke vs 4stroke or big block vs small block 3s 3660 banshee tire shredders vs 4s 4074 raptor torque.does any of this make sense????lol

What's funny is my neighbor made a really nice ramp out of plywood so we can launch my rigs, I have a 4x4 slash and 3s Senton for new drivers and they are cheap to fix. The ramp was still looking mint until I brought out the 6s Senton,That thing laid rubber down so bad, the ramp looks like the burnout box at the dragstrip. Everytime I look at his ramp, I laugh and say I love that truck lol. Next time I'm over there, I'll take some pics.

cool not ar home right now but will compare measurements soon as I get there.Im jealous,I've wanted a senton6 since this rc thing started for me bout yr ago.is it as bada** as I think it would be????reminds me of the batmobile with those fenders.NICE TRUCK don't GET RID OF IT.

How do you like those sidewinders.showingoff for buddy with my 4s senton.2 of them exploded first wot on 6s.truck almost did backflip at about 30mph.one came completely off the rim.cant keep tires on this thing.i guess light weight ,tall gears,an to much power..lol blx185 system

I forgot to answer your question on the Sidewinders, not really good on any surface. The one thing I do like is the predictable oversteer on pavement without traction rolling, but they wear fast on pavement.

I have a Hobao Hyper 8SCe, if you want me to measure specific pieces of the body, just let me know

I have a Hobao Hyper 8SCe, if you want me to measure specific pieces of the body, just let me know
Deeply appreciate that. I've been looking at one of those for quite awhile. So I have a Hyper 7 roller converted to electric,
and I noticed the track width is around 1 inch wider than my senton, so I started converting it to a sc truck.
I'm wondering if the sc8 bumpers and roll cage would fit? I hope so, cause I ordered them already lol.

If not, then maybe the Talion roller would work out better.

Deeply appreciate that. I've been looking at one of those for quite awhile. So I have a Hyper 7 roller converted to electric,
and I noticed the track width is around 1 inch wider than my senton, so I started converting it to a sc truck.
I'm wondering if the sc8 bumpers and roll cage would fit? I hope so, cause I ordered them already lol.

Ok, I'll see what I can do, probably this weekend

I've taken some pictures with measurements, are they any help for you?
20200828_145340.jpg
20200828_145241.jpg
20200828_145150.jpg
20200828_145140.jpg

Thank you for taking the time bud. I got the Hobao sc8e bumpers and they won't work without considerable mods. Does not look like the sc10 will work either. Apologies to K-Bash, trying not to hijack your thread. I will post up pics when I get home of the Hyper7. Cause I think you will like how wide the stance is. Thanks again digitaldude80. (y)

I've talked my buddy into selling his.350$.,,. Already threw hundred dollars down on it just got to give him the rest. Think I'm going to keep notorious the way it is it's a blast I crashed it into a dumpster the other day cartwheeled damn near full speed. Haven't started tearing it apart yet but Shock Tower, Shock ends obvious damage.cant wait for senton 6s..I've been spending way to much on hobby habit.ole lady on my azz.lol

15986267235796206927447938850483.jpg

20200720_105426.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back