Senton Turn notorious into senton????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-BASH

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
So I just got a helluva good deal on a notorious.its fun but is getting torn up FAST.ive always wanted a senton 6s.same chassis so would have to change.towers,shocks,arms,axles,t-buckles,bumpers,an few smaller stuff.keep body maybe .anybody have a senton 6 they could send me a pic of without body???the crashs these outcast&notorious take are vicious...lol 260$ couldn't pass up truck.bottom of chassis tells all.

20200814_165240.jpg

So I just got a helluva good deal on a notorious.its fun but is getting torn up FAST.ive always wanted a senton 6s.same chassis so would have to change.towers,shocks,arms,axles,t-buckles,bumpers,an few smaller stuff.keep body maybe .anybody have a senton 6 they could send me a pic of without body???the crashs these outcast&notorious take are vicious...lol 260$ couldn't pass up truck.bottom of chassis tells all.

View attachment 95180
You talking about the mojave body? Senton I thought only went to 3s and that body is around 21 inches long...

You talking about the mojave body? Senton I thought only went to 3s and that body is around 21 inches long...
They used to make a senton 6s.arrma quit making them.metal chassis ,axles,diff just like the 6s typhon, outcast,notorious short chassis.

They used to make a senton 6s.arrma quit making them.metal chassis ,axles,diff just like the 6s typhon, outcast,notorious short chassis.
Shame I missed that but I think the Mojave is the modern replacement at a larger scale I'm guessing...maybe there'll be something on ebay?

I want an 1/10 6s truck with smaller tires that will spin more instead of hook an flip upside down. I have all Mojave suspension sitting so I got the Mojave a arms,axlest- buckl on the back. It's a start I think it'll turn out cool

20200819_050912.jpg

20200819_051002.jpg

I have a Senton 6s and it's my favorite. I'm at work, will upload pics when I get home if nobody has done it by then. BTW that chassis ain't bad at all, you should see mine after 10 min on a gravel parking lot lol.
I think I got a build plan figured out.mojave arms,axles,buckles,shocks,might keep notorious towers an body for now.not sure on tires yet.should be a different looking ride.notorious ends up upside down too much for me.in less than a week body almost destroyed already.love ripping my 3a senton. Cant wait to rip this build.btw here my mojave chassis I never drive.ROCKS A FLYING.LOL

20200814_165832.jpg

Really cool idea, I've been wanting to build a 6s rig that won't flip so easy. Kinda like a 6s senton with typhon arms maybe? Anyway, I am looking forward to what you come up with. I need inspiration lol.

Really cool idea, I've been wanting to build a 6s rig that won't flip so easy. Kinda like a 6s senton with typhon arms maybe? Anyway, I am looking forward to what you come up with. I need inspiration lol.
don't we all,,lol.id like to now difference in mojave arms I'm using an typhon arms??I put all kraton suspension on my Mojave,so I have all Mojave parts just sitting.i just ordered lower Mojave arms cause broke one.anybody now which arms are longer????soon as I get those arms I'll slap it all together.got some badland mx28,but I wanna spin more than wheelie

Screenshot_20200819-085841_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I'm still a noob as far as knowing what arms work for what still. How wide are the Kraton arms on the Mojave? I was thinking of going that route maybe also.
made truck HUGE.40MPH FULL TURN ON STREET WITHOUT FLIPPING. BUY NEW USED PARTS OF EBAY TO KEEP COST DOWN. But now I'm having Center diff problems.mojave has been on backburner,focusing on other builds right now.S**TS EXPENSIVE AS YOU ALL KNOW.

Screenshot_20200719-015333_Photos.jpg

20200711_164804.jpg

20200711_164734.jpg

20200816_163059.jpg

If you decide to do it don't bother to ask questions,drives completely different than stock. Actually pretty easy build take all the Mojave stuff off and put all the kraton stuff on.with wheels an tires cost me bout 200-250+-$
I live just east of st Louis mo. after I take all this stuff off this notorious I'll have all the extra parts to build.you ever get out down this way and you want to do it I'll give you a deal on it.notorious an kraton the same suspension

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer, really nice of you!?
Thinking of doing the build from scratch cause I can't get any Arrma that I want. I'm still on the fence on what I'm going to do cause This is what I've been working on lately. So I might build something smaller.

BLX185 powered Savage XL/Monster Senton build.

20200713_134600.jpg

20200713_134440.jpg

20200713_134425.jpg

20200713_134408.jpg

20200819_172449.jpg
20200819_172516.jpg
20200819_172533.jpg
20200819_172437.jpg

The rear lower arms measure 3.640" from center of hinge pin to to center hinge pin.

The front lower arms Are about 3.0" from center hinge pin to the end of arm. Any more pics and measurements you need, Just let me know man.

Last edited:
View attachment 95299View attachment 95300View attachment 95301View attachment 95302
The rear lower arms measure 3.640" from center of hinge pin to to center hinge pin.

The front lower arms Are about 3.0" from center hinge pin to the end of arm. Any more pics and measurements you need, Just let me know man.
cool not ar home right now but will compare measurements soon as I get there.Im jealous,I've wanted a senton6 since this rc thing started for me bout yr ago.is it as bada** as I think it would be????reminds me of the batmobile with those fenders.NICE TRUCK don't GET RID OF IT.
cool not ar home right now but will compare measurements soon as I get there.Im jealous,I've wanted a senton6 since this rc thing started for me bout yr ago.is it as bada** as I think it would be????reminds me of the batmobile with those fenders.NICE TRUCK don't GET RID OF IT.
How do you like those sidewinders.showingoff for buddy with my 4s senton.2 of them exploded first wot on 6s.truck almost did backflip at about 30mph.one came completely off the rim.cant keep tires on this thing.i guess light weight ,tall gears,an to much power..lol blx185 system

Attachments

• 15978794411748625057872998392230.jpg
    15978794411748625057872998392230.jpg
    484 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Thanks man. If you went head on with a slash with this truck, you would blow right through it no joke. I had to do the silicone earplug in the center diff cause I would always blow out the front tires on hard throttle. It is insane, my favorite!!
Pics from an old post. too much throttle, and I blew out all 4 tires at the same time near 60mph lol. Whet airborne, flipped, and crashed hard in the street. And it drove all the way back tires flopping, I was so stunned nothing broke.
20200403_114909.jpg
20200403_114932.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks man. If you went head on with a slash with this truck, you would blow right through it no joke. I had to do the silicone earplug in the center diff cause I would always blow out the front tires on hard throttle. It is insane, my favorite!!
Pics from an old post. too much throttle, and I blew out all 4 tires at the same time near 60mph lol. Whet airborne, flipped, and crashed hard in the street. And it drove all the way back tires flopping, I was so stunned nothing broke.
View attachment 95323View attachment 95324
I had a set of tires like that. They blew up at the skate park when I was doing some donuts on the Typhon 3S.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back