Limitless TP 4070CM MOTOR EXTENSIONS QS8s !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samu.s

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I recently bought a Tp 4070cm 2200kv. I would like to run it with 8s. But the normal motor cables are too short. But i have some high quality 8WG cables from scorchedrc. And my question is, can I use the 8mm bullets from my Qs8s plugs for the motor connections? I have 3 whole pairs of plugs left and don't want to buy new ones from Castle for $20, especially when I have some at home! Or is there a problem with the anti spark system or smth.

Hello,

I recently bought a Tp 4070cm 2200kv. I would like to run it with 8s. But the normal motor cables are too short. But i have some high quality 8WG cables from scorchedrc. And my question is, can I use the 8mm bullets from my Qs8s plugs for the motor connections? I have 3 whole pairs of plugs left and don't want to buy new ones from Castle for $20, especially when I have some at home! Or is there a problem with the anti spark system or smth.
I'd extend the cables with 6.5 or 8.0mm bullets to wherever you need to go. I do that with my 4070's. You can buy 10 pairs of each for the cost of one of the qs8

stretched talion2.jpg

udr tp power.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/OliRC-6pairs...-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&psc=1

First of all you have a very nice build there.
Normaly they are cheaper but in my country you can only buy a pair of 3 for at least 20$ with shipping included. A few weeks ago i bought plenty of qs8s connector so i have enough left.

First of all you have a very nice build there.
Normaly they are cheaper but in my country you can only buy a pair of 3 for at least 20$ with shipping included. A few weeks ago i bought plenty of qs8s connector so i have enough left.
Thank you (y) Yeah if you can get them out go for it. I just would hate to tear those up hahahahahaha

Thank you (y) Yeah if you can get them out go for it. I just would hate to tear those up hahahahahaha
Ik what you mean ripping them apart just to use them for the motor is sad to see. And before i forget it. Do i get any problems with the anti spark ? Or is it absolutly harmless?

In
Ik what you mean ripping them apart just to use them for the motor is sad to see. And before i forget it. Do i get any problems with the anti spark ? Or is it absolutly harmless?
For the plugs or ones you are taking apart?

The "anti spark part" of the bullet has very high resistance. So solder to the normal part of the bullet.

I recently used EC5 bullets for soldering

View attachment 355544

View attachment 355545
If I were doing what @Samu.s is doing, I just wouldn’t use the anti-spark bullets. They are the ones with the visible internal ring. You’d need twice as many QS8’s, but I definitely wouldn’t use the ones with the resistors.

Wow. The UDR is that good? Any chance you’ve driven an SBR and can comment on the differences?
I like to make udr's to look like real trucks. They aren't fast really and flip over pretty easy. I stay true with the locked rear end instead of putting the diff in and i have zero real driving ability 🤣 I have a SBR but it's still in the box for now. The downside to the udr and sbr/srr (i have 3 of those now too but haven't ran them yet) is the battery tray size is a bit of a pain to find a battery combo that fits well and you have to take so much off the truck to get to the esc/servos. I have max5/1100kv combos for them too to install at some point and 65kg servos with the aluminum servo mounts but i haven't wanted to pull them all apart yet.

coors udr.jpg

losis.jpg

Back