Notorious Telemetry on SLT3/Firma 150/SR315?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justpassingby

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Wondering how to make the telemetry work on a Notorious V5. I watched most if not all Spektrum videos and there is not a lot of information beside possibly updating the receiver. I checked the compatibility and everything seems to check out, but that is as far as I could get.

The V5 obviously comes with the SLT3 radio, Firma 150 esc and sr315 transmitter.

Thanks in advance for any relevant links or input.

The SLT3 radio doesn't support any telemetry. You will minimally need to upgrade the radio to a DX3 to get some telemetry (only the battery level indicator however), or the DX5C, Rugged or DX5Pro radios to get most of the telemetry features.

I can't really help you more than that. I have a DX5C with SR315, but I don't have a Spektrum ESC, so no telemetry for me.

The SLT3 radio doesn't support any telemetry. You will minimally need to upgrade the radio to a DX3 to get some telemetry (only the battery level indicator however), or the DX5C, Rugged or DX5Pro radios to get most of the telemetry features.

I can't really help you more than that. I have a DX5C with SR315, but I don't have a Spektrum ESC, so no telemetry for me.

Thanks for the info! Confirmed by HH on the phone as well. Need DX5+T series transmitter.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back