Infraction Stock Bearing vs Jim's Bearing!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uplift-RC

TB RC Bashers
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Typhon 3s
Last weekend, I installed a new akerman bar by #Basheerqueen since I tweaked mine. lol Also, I changed out all of my #ARRMA stock bearing to #Jims Bearings and wow what a difference. It runs so much smoother there is no doubt about it... Plus, I just added a new set of my favorite tires to bash with or any kind circuit racing with your infraction are the The #GRP /S7's.... Now she is ready to rock and roll and all Tuned up for race day 🤙 🤙 🚀 🚀 💪💪

1621686293100.png

Last weekend, I installed a new akerman bar by #Basheerqueen since I tweaked mine. lol Also, I changed out all of my #ARRMA stock bearing to #Jims Bearings and wow what a difference. It runs so much smoother there is no doubt about it... Plus, I just added a new set of my favorite tires to bash with or any kind circuit racing with your infraction are the The #GRP /S7's.... Now she is ready to rock and roll and all Tuned up for race day 🤙 🤙 🚀 🚀 💪💪

View attachment 147263
Did you install a fan that vents out the body at the front hood? Is that for cooling or to prevent air from building up inside the shell?
Either way it’s a pretty cool idea.

Thanks, brother... I use for an intake sort of speak , not sure if it works but it 100% blows airs down into my car going 50+MPH.. Anyways, I run two Game Change rc fans, one that blows directly down on my ESC and one that blows on my stock motor. I mainly only do circuit racing with the stock gearing at our local track that we set up..
Here is a short clip on how I run my cooling system on my infraction down here in Sunny FL..

Thanks, brother... I use for an intake sort of speak , not sure if it works but it 100% blows airs down into my car going 50+MPH.. Anyways, I run two Game Change rc fans, one that blows directly down on my ESC and one that blows on my stock motor. I mainly only do circuit racing with the stock gearing at our local track that we set up..
Here is a short clip on how I run my cooling system on my infraction down here in Sunny FL..
😂 it sounds like flipping mini jets blasting off. That is great!
So the body mounted fan blowing into the car…it’s to correct negative pressure inside, improving aerodynamics across the bottom or some stuff like that? I remember something like that from F1 racing.
That is one sweet car man!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back