Spicy pics maybe NSFBA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmaynor

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Felony
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Vendetta
I got a brand new Rustler ultimate. Since I am sotting on a cache of Vendettas Im not touching till I learn to drove better I decided to bring some Arrma to my Traxxas rig.

I feel like a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon.

I have never tried anything like this. Luckily I have a hoke lab full of tools like oscilloscopes, solder stations, smd rework, etc.

The shop guys asked why in the world would I even want to try such a thing. I figure this is as close as dropping a Chevy LS into a 69 Mustang as I’ll ever get.

NSFBA == Not Safe For Bank Account
IMG_8483.jpeg

IMG_8489.jpeg

IMG_8490.jpeg

Last edited:
Ummm… I came here to see “spicy pics”. Was expecting Megan Fox. Heck, I’d even settle for an Aussie Margot Robbie. But traxxas pics?? I felt ripped off.

Ummm… I came here to see “spicy pics”. Was expecting Megan Fox. Heck, I’d even settle for an Aussie Margot Robbie. But traxxas pics?? I felt ripped off.
Look at the Spectrum guts that I am shoving into the Traxxas. That setup worked for me on a Arrma Limitless so when Traxxas released the “Ultimate Rustler” I immediately ordered the ESC and Motor to shove in it.

However i must have selected far more pics than I intended. I cleaned that up now.
Is that AI generated?
Still more attractive than a Traxxas, I guess…
I love my Traxxas Rustler’s and XRT and XO-1. They are the pretty things i show to people. Vendettas and Felonies are what I actually drive. The Vendetta is my favorite RC car which is why I started hoarding them when they were discontinued. Normally id try this with a Vendetta but since I refuse to ruin any of my Vendettas a Traxxas got the lucky ticket.

Last edited:

Yes.
This thread falls under false advertisement.

OP ,Better do something quick to right this ship before the towns folk gets a bit ...
james whale riot GIF by Maudit

That is sooo overkill for the Rustler though it's more like sticking the LT5 in a 69 Mustang 😂
You are being too generous.
It's more like putting an LT5 in a Ford Pinto, with its exploding gas tank Recall.:LOL:

You are being too generous.
It's more like putting an LT5 in a Ford Pinto, with its exploding gas tank Recall.:LOL:
If the Traxxas 1/10 4x4 platform is equal to a Pinto does that mean the Arrma 1/10 platform is equal to a Yugo?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back