spektrum S150 charge fault

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inserting the balance plug into the far left FIRST, then plug the battery cable in, then the power cord to the charger, in that specific order, fixed my alarm.

YES!
Bingo!
Thanks man, I did it and now it works! 😊
i also had the same scenario, new s150 and a 3s and 4s. first charge np. second time, s150 would only go into alarm mode. thinking the alarm was indicating full battery, i made 2 short flights with both after realizing they didnt charge. went to go charge them and it worked perfectly. 3rd time i go to charge and nothing but the alarm. watch a review video of the s150 and realized my charger wasnt even powering on. tried like 4 different outlets and 3 different circuits and nothing but alarm going off. went back to the original outlet i was using (a huge power strip), and remembered the one outlet i was using was dead. plugged it in on the outlet next to the bad one and it finally powered on. but it didnt work on the other outlets i have no idea. hopefully it wont happen again. seems like theres an issue with these chargers.. kinda disappointed in spektrum because of that issue and a brand new dx6 transmitter i bought from horizon is malfunctioning. the screens refresh rate is shot and sometimes display is mostly black. sending it in for warranty soon. hopefully its covered because i have a total of 5 min run time with it..

I have a spectrum S150 smart charger that I have used about 5 times and it worked fine i just recently moved so my charger and lipo was in storage for about a month I did charge the battery to half life before putting in storage but when I plug it all in now all I get is the charge rate but not the battery type on the charger is my charger bad

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back