• Don't like the radios/receivers but the ESC's are fine

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Motors are good-does the job

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Motors aren't that great

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what some of you are smoking. The S665 I just put in my K6 build will turn the huge Duratrax Lockup MT's on a carpeted floor. Compared to the S652 that it came with, it's a night and day difference.

I've also been replacing all of the 3S servos, as they fail, with the S652's. So I have a spare now. Both can be bought from Jenny's for far less than what some of you pay. But, if you enjoy throwing money out the window.......

i love the Safe-D Firma motor shafts and pinions. I’ve found my pinion completely loose, but the RC ran fine and had no damage. Without the safe-D pinion it’s a shredded pinion and spur.

Also, Spektrum/Firma almost always gets my money because you can’t beat the price from Jennie’s RC.

Never had feeling using spectrum esc & motor yet. Even out of the box, i change it to other system asap. Btwy the servo is 👎 for 3s - 4s line up.

I've avoided Spektrum ESC and motors to date. Recent RC purchases have either been rollers, build kits or older models with BLX systems. So I've had no experience with Spektrum.

Last edited:
Last edited:
20kg stock 45kg and faster for 50 bucks no Brainer I tell ya I can completely spin mine on a dime now and before running in tall grass it just didn't seem to have enough snort for me I think they should have used a 1/5 servo in this

20kg stock 45kg and faster for 50 bucks no Brainer I tell ya I can completely spin mine on a dime now and before running in tall grass it just didn't seem to have enough snort for me I think they should have used a 1/5 servo in this
Which 45kg servo you have?

Which 45kg servo you have?
This amazon special full aluminum case on a treal mount with treal servo horn the endlinks servo saver ect is stock it has ridiculous amounts of power stering wise enough to actually move the servo saver now

Screenshot_20240505_102037_Amazon Shopping.jpg

This amazon special full aluminum case on a treal mount with treal servo horn the endlinks servo saver ect is stock it has ridiculous amounts of power stering wise enough to actually move the servo saver now

Screenshot_20240505_102037_Amazon Shopping.jpg
I found with the stock mount the servo flexed a decent amount in my opinion the more power and rigid u can make the servo the better

Firma 160 is great
I agree. I like the 160A ESC have it in a few 6S rigs. The 130A ESC has been solid as well, and the 2050kv motor is a workhorse that has not failed me yet.

Back