Spektrum battery light status?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well thats my bad.. U seemed pretty smart so i assumed u had already tried to recalibrate everything!?
For sure u need to rebind the tx, and recalibrate the avc.. Also if u haven't set your endpoints this is a must.. If u have not rebinded and recalibrated everything.. Then that will most likely be the issue!! Sorry for not bringing this to your attention!!🤯

Well thats my bad.. U seemed pretty smart so i assumed u had already tried to recalibrate everything!?
For sure u need to rebind the tx, and recalibrate the avc.. Also if u haven't set your endpoints this is a must.. If u have not rebinded and recalibrated everything.. Then that will most likely be the issue!! Sorry for not bringing this to your attention!!🤯
No my bad. I had already done those things but they were still saying I needed to do it again.
No my bad. I had already done those things but they were still saying I needed to do it again.
Lol, I mean how exactly do you measure someone's smarts?🤪 They just sounded like the run of the mill tech services doing the usual question lists. I mean I guess I understand first ruling out all the usual suspects first. I clearly explained to them that I got the same results using a non spektrum battery as I did a spektrum battery.....no battery level indicator lights. They actually responded saying "ah that's your problem... you're not using the correct spektrum battery" 🤨🤯 wtf?
Lol, I mean how exactly do you measure someone's smarts?🤪 They just sounded like the run of the mill tech services doing the usual question lists. I mean I guess I understand first ruling out all the usual suspects first. I clearly explained to them that I got the same results using a non spektrum battery as I did a spektrum battery.....no battery level indicator lights. They actually responded saying "ah that's your problem... you're not using the correct spektrum battery" 🤨🤯 wtf?

Last edited:
So after going back and forth I just received this from them. No explanation on what to do with it. I'm guessing I have to use a PC and download something for an update.
Screenshot_20211230-171846.png

If your BLX ESC has the EC5 connectors rather than the IC5 connectors, the BLX ESC cannot transmit the voltage data to the radio. That extra wire on the IC5 connector carries the data.

The G2 batteries require a Spektrum charger with the G2 firmware installed, as I found out the hard way.

http://spektrumrc.com/ProdInfo/Files/Smart_G2_Battery_and_Charger_FAQ.pdf
You can apply a Spektrum firmware upgrade to the Generation 1 Smart Chargers like the S2100. (2x100W) The upgrade requires you to purchase a small inexpensive usb cable to apply the upgrade from a computer, but was quick and easy to do.

Although you migh also want to consider the G2 S2200 because it is more powerful (2x200W) and has both sized IC3 and IC5 connectors.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back