Limitless Speed limiting transmitters - down to 10%

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dshulsey

Reaction score
I’m looking for an inexpensive speed limiting transmitter for my Arrma Granite. I have a 3yr old son who is dying to drive the car by himself and the 50% stock limiter is still too fast. What’s the cheapest & easiest way to limit the speed for him and then immediately be able to flip it back to full speed for me?

I’m looking for an inexpensive speed limiting transmitter for my Arrma Granite. I have a 3yr old son who is dying to drive the car by himself and the 50% stock limiter is still too fast. What’s the cheapest & easiest way to limit the speed for him and then immediately be able to flip it back to full speed for me?
The Dumbo RC remotes x4 and x6 can be turned down all the way to 0% and are pretty cheap.

What radio comes with the Granite? looks to be the SLT3. Sorry I thought I had an idea. 🤷‍♂️

Turn down the throttle trim on the stock controller. The middle of the 3 dials beside the steering wheel.
I was thinking of a throttle dual rate. But the stock transmitters don't have this on the throttle, only on the steering.

Here's a write-up of the DumboRC transmitters that do have it on the throttle & steering, but they lack endpoint adjustments. 🤷🏾‍♂️

https://www.quadifyrc.com/rccarreviews/dumborc-rc-car-radio-review-which-one-do-i-get-and-why

I have an X4, X6 & the rebranded X4 that came with my Rlaarlo AM-X12.

They are cheap & can be run on a small 2s or 3s lipo if you remove the battery tray.
Same with the different versions of the ddf-350

Back