Typhon so you think you have a fast typhon? check this out!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are a seriously disturbed individual....
28214f46-2aee-453e-963d-ef03d1bb1c5c_text.gif

Me too @LibertyMKiii ! KX-125’s, a YZ-250, an RM-250. Two strokes were the bomb, man. I probably weighed about 110#’s then as well. My friend Kelly and his dad each had a Maico MX-490 and I got to ride Kelly’s a time or two. It was freaking violently fast. What a rush. It was also the only 2-stroke I ever met that hated to be started. It was ridiculously hard to get that thing lit up, and half the time the compression release would snap shut halfway through a kick and you got pain. I walked away limping several times.
2 stroke love!
I had a YZ 125 and 2 Banshees in my 20's.

Grew up riding the Blaster 200 and Oddysee FL350.

The glory days....

Me too @LibertyMKiii ! KX-125’s, a YZ-250, an RM-250. Two strokes were the bomb, man. I probably weighed about 110#’s then as well. My friend Kelly and his dad each had a Maico MX-490 and I got to ride Kelly’s a time or two. It was freaking violently fast. What a rush. It was also the only 2-stroke I ever met that hated to be started. It was ridiculously hard to get that thing lit up, and half the time the compression release would snap shut halfway through a kick and you got pain. I walked away limping several times.
Yeah, my friend had a p.o.s. hodaka 125. That thing vibrated so bad your ass was numb for a week.

I got a fat tire mini bike when I was 7, with a pull start lawnmower engine. Then right to a CR 80 Honda and that was it. Had them my whole life. Cr-500R fully built race bike and the pain of having that kick starter was so intense. KLR -650 enduro when I sold my V-65 magna at 17. No 17 year old kid should ever have a 1100CC road bike that was the fastest bike in world…in 1985! Rode up until I got hit by 2 cars then a bus…can’t make this up… plowed into me at 50 while stopped at a red light on a Harley Night Train . I have kids and I won’t ride again until they are 18 and I’m 58. Lol. I miss being irresponsible AF…. Wait… I still am!

You got me! I was not expecting this! :LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back