So my second servo down after one pack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PshmokN’EM887

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
So I was told to set my endpoints but for the life of me I can’t do it right I have a dx3 I can’t find any videos with the dx3 I was successful some what to setting but I did it wrong and when I tried to do it again I couldn’t any help it’s appreciated I can’t keep buying servos to run my kraton two times help!

If it's the spektrum ones. Quit buying em. Could have saved the money and bought one that isn't pure trash. But I have a extra one laying around it's a agf. I'll let it go cheap. Almost 400 stall torque. More than enough.

What exactly is happening!?
🤙
Oh I was thinking the LR non was my endpoints setting not avc st rate ! life saver or servo saver lol once I get my new one I should be good I didn’t know you could even set handbrake endpoints dope
There's an explanation on page 5 of the manual. Did you follow that?
Yeah with Amain help still went bad
If it's the spektrum ones. Quit buying em. Could have saved the money and bought one that isn't pure trash. But I have a extra one laying around it's a agf. I'll let it go cheap. Almost 400 stall torque. More than enough.
Send me a picture pm me I’m interested

Oh I was thinking the LR non was my endpoints setting not avc st rate ! life saver or servo saver lol once I get my new one I should be good I didn’t know you could even set handbrake endpoints dope

Yeah with Amain help still went bad

Send me a picture pm me I’m interested
Send me a pm. Because I'll forget... I'm not currently at home. But if you send me a pm I'll remember to check it 🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back