1. Aluminum Nero Rocker Arms GIVEAWAY
    ENTER NOW!!!

Dismiss Notice

Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Shock Pushrod Ends

Discussion in 'Nero, Big Rock & Fazon' started by Havoc, May 19, 2017.

1. Havoc

Havoc Well-Known Member
    ArrmaForum Fan

Ok, after having my associated end links on backorder since December, I have finally broken my last spare shock pushrod link. This is the part that goes on the end of the pushrods and not the shock shaft.

I decided to just buy the OEM replacements to find they are also on back order.

What have people been using? Can you provide a part number? I don't really have a LHS to go rooting through to match anything up, so online ordering blind is my only route.

Thanks!

2. Afro Samurai

Afro Samurai Well-Known Member

im not sure...i think its on a local forum on nero suspension mods...or something...they give the part numbers...i think they are using traxxas revo ends...

surely somebody will pipe up...but take a look...its in here...

Havoc likes this.
  3. Havoc

Havoc Well-Known Member
    ArrmaForum Fan

I must not have been digging hard enough. All threads I've found reference either the associated parts or are referencing the shock rod ends.

I'll see what I can find. Thanks

4. Afro Samurai

i will also look...no problem...if i catch it i will post link here...

Havoc likes this.
  5. Fiery

Fiery Well-Known Member

I know thunder tiger makes some

thunder tiger PD1921

Havoc likes this.
  6. Afro Samurai

7. Havoc

Havoc Well-Known Member
    ArrmaForum Fan

Thank you!
    I always search, but i'm never good at it.

I ordered a set of the OFNA spring perches as well as the traxxas 5347 rod ends. I still have not broken a rocker post yet, however I do still have some spares in stock.

I also ordered a set of these for fun https://www.amazon.com/AR106009-AR106011-AR106020-Upgrade-Aluminum/dp/B06ZYVR1Y9/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1495384506&sr=8-2&keywords=nero+tie+rod

I also found GPM makes some cool stuff for the nero. Their rocker arms look pretty slick, too bad I already have a set of the hot bodys arms.

• Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer