Setting lvc?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gdub34

Reaction score
My buggy, 6sv5 typhon, uses the spektrum firma 150 amp esc. I read the manual but did not see how or if you need to adjust lvc? I know it’s parameter 1 of the 5 you can adjust but the manual only gives lipo as the only option. Is this esc programmed from the factory to go into lvc when the battery hits 3.7 volts? and do I even need to worry about setting lvc at all?
I’m leaving the rest of the factory esc settings alone except for punch after I get use to 6s power💪thanks

I’m planning on setting the max throttle, neutral and max brake endpoints as well as the steering endpoints tomorrow. is there anything else I need to calibrate or set? thanks

No need to worry it has auto LVC, nothing to set 👍
Hi mate I had my tython since Christmas and had to buy new batteries and I was so expensive I've been petrified a f****** them up put me well at ease knowing it was cut out

My buggy, 6sv5 typhon, uses the spektrum firma 150 amp esc. I read the manual but did not see how or if you need to adjust lvc? I know it’s parameter 1 of the 5 you can adjust but the manual only gives lipo as the only option. Is this esc programmed from the factory to go into lvc when the battery hits 3.7 volts? and do I even need to worry about setting lvc at all?
I’m leaving the rest of the factory esc settings alone except for punch after I get use to 6s power💪thanks
I had a typhon 6s v5 but sold it🤔 the spektrum firma 150 has no LVC adjustability. Just use it at the factory setting. Your lipos will thank you. Good luck

Back