Scorched steering knuckles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are indeed some pretty pieces! I haven’t tried any of the Treal stuff yet.
I have there hinge pin block set center diff and there 1 piece servo mount now hubs

not as good quality
So I am a machinist by trade right degree and all manual and cnc and can program so let me weigh in here while I have bought scorched parts chassis stiffener titanum imput cups 4140 hardened things like that and will not argue there quality is beautiful I'll post the cups when I get them they make amazing purpose built parts now I didn't like that there wasn't a anodized option the hubs also have a larger opening instead of the normal 5mm hex that in my opinion would be easyer to have grit in the bores for my uses not ideal it wasn't about price for me it was purpose now treal the parts I have acquired from them all the standard 7075 is top notch quality the bores are tight but not overly tight they are consistent the mill chatter I'd minimal the anodizing is beautiful and consistent the one thing I will say there surface finish on my treal parts vs m2c is better in my opinion but there is marginal differences if any on all 7075 machined parts between all companies it comes down to features at this point do u like treals red or do u prefer scorched design xyz

So I am a machinist by trade right degree and all manual and cnc and can program so let me weigh in here while I have bought scorched parts chassis stiffener titanum imput cups 4140 hardened things like that and will not argue there quality is beautiful I'll post the cups when I get them they make amazing purpose built parts now I didn't like that there wasn't a anodized option the hubs also have a larger opening instead of the normal 5mm hex that in my opinion would be easyer to have grit in the bores for my uses not ideal it wasn't about price for me it was purpose now treal the parts I have acquired from them all the standard 7075 is top notch quality the bores are tight but not overly tight they are consistent the mill chatter I'd minimal the anodizing is beautiful and consistent the one thing I will say there surface finish on my treal parts vs m2c is better in my opinion but there is marginal differences if any on all 7075 machined parts between all companies it comes down to features at this point do u like treals red or do u prefer scorched design xyz
I like them all just pulling your leg ;) never felt the need to have aluminium pillow balls as I don't have any trouble with the stock ones. if I was into speed running maybe I would for precision

I like them all just pulling your leg ;) never felt the need to have aluminium pillow balls as I don't have any trouble with the stock ones. if I was into speed running maybe I would for precision
I have 4 sets of stock ones and I haven't had trouble yet but I've ate 2 sets of bearings out of them the reason for the upgrade was bigger bearings for me

I have 4 sets of stock ones and I haven't had trouble yet but I've ate 2 sets of bearings out of them the reason for the upgrade was bigger bearings for me
yes agree with you there the bearings are too thin on the inner hubs. you would think arrma would have sorted that problem by now (y)

+1 -agreed- Machinist here. CNC mills / programmer & all manual machines 👍

Also ik I hijacked this and dan I'm sorry but I do like how the steering links attach to the treals it's a one piece design that does away with the whole little aluminum wing piece that's bolted on

Back