Notorious Recommend belted tires for 6w notorious??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve heard great things about sweep tires
nah man they lied to you. I wouldn't recommend those tires to anyone who leaves the ground during their bashes. You will definitely crack rims, The road crushers might be an ok street tire but even those have given me problems.

Road crushers flying off my talion and making me crash into a curb. Wheel just cracked at the hex mid drive.

nah man they lied to you. I wouldn't recommend those tires to anyone who leaves the ground during their bashes. You will definitely crack rims, The road crushers might be an ok street tire but even those have given me problems.

Road crushers flying off my talion and making me crash into a curb. Wheel just cracked at the hex mid drive.
Oh damn. So good tires and bad rims?

That’s good to know

I have had no issues with mine but I don’t jump them more of ripping up a baseball field

And yes good on the road due to short sidewall so no sidewall roll at high speeds

+1
My Sweeps Belted Terrain crushers get hairline cracks if you sneeze at them. CA'ed them. Haven't bricked one otherwise. But No jumping with these. Only Pavement speed running. Then they are ok. Just Stay away from potholes however. The Terrain Crushers suck in the dirt. Best on pavement. No Ballooning.

Is it worth it to get the belted-badlands? $150 for a whole set....... I'm mostly doing trail running, front-yard grass and pavement. Seems like everyone recommends them.

MethodRC tires are belted. For trail running and all around bashing, they might serve better. I've considered them over any PL Belted tires. The PL's are quite heavy. With a Heavy price to match. Heavy is NG.
Method comes either Glued up or you can glue them yourself. Pre-Glued costs $4 more per pair. Pick your poison. I would prefer gluing my own set. I usually get better results personally speaking.

https://methodrc.net/collections/arrma-1-8-notorious-6s

+1
I like the SR Terrain Crushers for the Street only. Yeah you even better avoid any potholes. They will crack. Treat them like On road speed runner tires and you will be good. Zero Ballooning. Despite them being for off road as well, the traction will suck for grass and dirt from my experience.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back