receiver telemetry wires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bennie 8s

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
Anyone ever connect the JST wires to their Kraton 8s or Typhon 6s SPEKTRUM SMART SYS wires that are tapped into the stock power cables for the telemetry cable to show the battery power on the remote?? if not, can someone recommend a good way for me to run the JST wires into the battery cables so I can see my battery power from my remote??
This is a picture of the receiver that I’m installing and instead of using the adapter, I want to run the wire from the batteries into the receiver..

And advice

IMG_0560.jpeg

IMG_2056.jpeg

Mine are soldered on along with the battery leads directly on the XLX2 terminal posts
Messenger_creation_a024d0c1-5753-4501-a6df-b56fe95b66a8.jpeg

On my
Mine are soldered on along with the battery leads directly on the XLX2 terminal posts
Messenger_creation_a024d0c1-5753-4501-a6df-b56fe95b66a8.jpeg
On my other escs, I have it soldered at the connectors.
20240518_011542.jpg

Last edited:
I do this on my crawler. Soldering it onto the connectors is the best solution. It's can be a bit tedious but very doable.

You can also add it to your batteries, but you have to do it for every battery you own. Also if you run dual batteries, it gets weird.

Something to keep in mind is that it's not 100% accurate, probably like +/- .1V. Also when you pin the throttle the voltage will drop. If you have an alarm set for LVC on the radio it will start complaining long before you actually get to the steady state LVC you want.

Overall it's "useful" as a reference but not necessary. But I can usually tell when the battery is getting low because of performance.

Back