Typhon Rear input gear typhon 3s blx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Virginia mud

Reaction score
My input gear went out what is a good replacement? Everything else back there looks good.

16181787089178458365091668338029.jpg

My input gear went out what is a good replacement? Everything else back there looks good.

View attachment 139051
Mine too. Hot racing has one but the whole kit is like 100 bucks and arrma has a metal one and the whole kit is like 50. I have a hot racing in the rear and have some spares so when I burn up my spares I’ll get the arrma one to see which one is better. Hot racing had a spiral cut and arrma is just straight

590C01D2-0854-4ADA-9F7F-4DBC56BA9C99.jpeg

View attachment 139051
Put shim behind it also
Mine too. Hot racing has one but the whole kit is like 100 bucks and arrma has a metal one and the whole kit is like 50. I have a hot racing in the rear and have some spares so when I burn up my spares I’ll get the arrma one to see which one is better. Hot racing had a spiral cut and arrma is just straight

View attachment 139069
If you but shim behind it, it will take any slop you had be hone. Thats why they break. I've been running stick input hear 2 yrs now no problems

I recently replaced this on my senton 3s with stock. I know its eventually going to go again and will probably replace the rear with the metal version from Arrma and shim I'll likely keep stock in the front.

Put shim behind it also

If you but shim behind it, it will take any slop you had be hone. Thats why they break. I've been running stick input hear 2 yrs now no problems
Question: when shimming an input gear, does the shim go inside the INNER bearing?

Back