RC Mayhem, Ouch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same😂
Speed runners not using ladders🤦‍♂️

The Bare minimum would be to wear steel toe boots.. AND stand off to the side of the road.

He was asking for it.

Always stand to the side. I'm gonna assume this guy is fairly new to hobby grade RCs and the power they have. I absolutely would NOT stand directly in the path of any of my rigs. The bumper on a Senton going at full throttle could do some serious bodily damage.

soccer fail GIF

Always stand to the side. I'm gonna assume this guy is fairly new to hobby grade RCs and the power they have. I absolutely would NOT stand directly in the path of any of my rigs. The bumper on a Senton going at full throttle could do some serious bodily damage.
It's even worse when you have a front splitter like on the Infraction 6s. We're talking about 60+ MPH - that thin plastic, carbon fiber, or aluminum splitter, depending on what you have on your vehicle, can do more serious damage than a flat bumper.

It's even worse when you have a front splitter like on the Infraction 6s. We're talking about 60+ MPH - that thin plastic, carbon fiber, or aluminum splitter, depending on what you have on your vehicle, can do more serious damage than a flat bumper.
That splitter becomes a knife at speed.
My Gorgon took a bounce in an unexpected direction a couple of weeks ago and caught me in the shin, I can't imaging getting hit by a fast mover with a splitter! :eek:
Did you do the "get out the way dance" lol? That's what I call it..it looks like you're playing hopscotch.

Did you do the "get out the way dance" lol? That's what I call it..it looks like you're playing hopscotch
I certainly did, I also found out I suck at dancing! :ROFLMAO:

That Jeep was MVP that day, in the comments they said the Traxxas servo gave out... IMO It would be nice if TRX included better stock servos. Stockers still plastic geared?

MVP 1.jpg

MVP 2.jpg

MVP 3.jpg

Back