"RAT FINK" Ed "Big Daddy" Roth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WildOwlWoodWorks

Mr. Impossible
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
Playing with some Colors,fades and Patterns on the Mega Infraction..🤙🏾

20220522_203716.jpg

20220522_203533.jpg

20220522_204227.jpg

20220522_205524.jpg

Right side Carbon Fiber Effect
20220522_210103.jpg

Last edited:
Big Daddy Roth lives forever..✌️.. he was a hell of a guy, and funny as hell too... He told my buddy he was a young punk kid that knew nothing.. I laughed my butt off, and so did Ed.. the look of horror on my buddies face was priceless...🤣🤣🤣

The backstory on that...my buddy all his life has been building cars, everything from AC cobra's to 32 coupe's to custom t buckets.. all repops of course made of glass.. (man I can't tell you how many hours we spent on chopper guns)...

Anyway, he wanted to recreate a beatnik bandit, one day he called Ed and asked him about the bubble dome and how he was going about it.. that's when Ed spewed that out that he knew nothing...lol

Big Daddy Roth lives forever..✌️.. he was a hell of a guy, and funny as hell too... He told my buddy he was a young punk kid that knew nothing.. I laughed my butt off, and so did Ed.. the look of horror on my buddies face was priceless...🤣🤣🤣

The backstory on that...my buddy all his life has been building cars, everything from AC cobra's to 32 coupe's to custom t buckets.. all repops of course made of glass.. (man I can't tell you how many hours we spent on chopper guns)...

Anyway, he wanted to recreate a beatnik bandit
Thank you for sharing your Experience with "Big Daddy". Being A Gear Head by Profession and having the Love For Kustom! The Experience of having met or heard Real stories from or about "Big Ed" Priceless..🤙🏾
looks good. I'LL ALLOW IT(y)(y)(y)
I appreciate that.It was hard not to add "Rat Fink" decals..I am a Huge Fan,Thank you for the Pass..🤙🏾

I know the feeling man.. it runs in my bloodline as well..😎.. I was blessed to have that experience in that moment of time.. my buddy spoke with Ed often, it's that love for the cars that brings everyone together even if your across the country from each other...🙏

PS.. I'm not going to lie, a von dutch style flying eyeball would be killer looking in the bed..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back