Kraton Ramjam racing products review s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiba.k9

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
I just ordered several more ramjam racing products and I'll figured. I would start a official review for them and there products. I currently have the motor bolts from them and have nothing but good to Say about them. the 7mm outside is nice and tight the 3mm is perfect loosened and tightened multiple times with a good amount of locktight blue 272. I have on order the shock stand off kit and the diff input cups which I'll show a comparison to the scorched when I get them. I also seen they are making out drives for the standard 6s diffs. Also from communicating with him. He has a exb version in the works that will be released in a few weeks which I will be purchasing.

Screenshot_20240503_104201_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240503_102054_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240503_102030_Chrome.jpg

Subbed. I have some Ram Jam stuff also. Titanium pillow balls & hinge pins in a build.

I'll probably snag the aluminum pillow balls when I get the exb diff outdrives

Their stuff looks good. As far as motor mount screws, I just use cheap cap head 12.4 steel ones with washers. 🤷

Last edited:
Their stuff looks good. As far as motor mount screws, I just use cheap 12.4 steel ones with washers. 🤷
Agreed, I do the same. The washer really changes the game, and grub screw motor mounts seem pointless to me now.

Agreed, I do the same. The washer really changes the game, and grub screw motor mounts seem pointless to me now.
Yes this works but I like the added feature of the 7mm on the outside so even if the 3mm strips it doesn't cause issues and I pulled the trigger or ti shafts center bc I loveeee titanum

Screenshot_20240503_200758_Chrome.jpg

Yes this works but I like the added feature of the 7mm on the outside so even if the 3mm strips it doesn't cause issues and I pulled the trigger or ti shafts center bc I loveeee titanum

View attachment 364304
You should definitely get the hinge pins too. Not only are they lighter and stronger, they also don’t rust and squeak.

You should definitely get the hinge pins too. Not only are they lighter and stronger, they also don’t rust and squeak.
Stronger? Eh....that might be a stretch. Steel is stronger than titanium.

In general, yes you’re right. Steel can be stronger than titanium, but not all steal is created equally. The TI hinge pins have been stronger than the factory Arrma ones.

Depends on the metallurgy and use titanum has more tensile strength any day Depending on grade but we are only comparing steel in mild steel form to titanium titanium is strong but is gummy steel is more resistant to deformation in my opinion but for shafts and the like thick titanium would be the go to but the reason I got these was the hardened steel pins on the ends so if u took welding rods of mild steel stainless titanium and aluminum and bent them what do u think would happen in my experience aluminum bends then titanium then stainless then steel 😉 for hinge pins I would want it to resist deformation over overall tensile strength for shafts tensile strength shear strength ect but the week link in these are where the pin goes through

Correct. In this case, the Titanium 5 hinge pins are stronger than the factory low carbon steel hinge pins. I've file tested the stock ones, they are just plain bar stock. Either 1018 or 1045.

Thank you, everyone, for supporting my small business. Please feel free to reach out directly with any questions or concerns. @Kiba.k9, looking forward to your reviews!
Thank you!! I was on your website last night. You've added some new products. Nice!!! I'll be making another purchase soon! The hinge pins & pillow balls I have are fantastic machining & strong. (machinist here)

Thank you!! I was on your website last night. You've added some new products. Nice!!! I'll be making another purchase soon! The hinge pins & pillow balls I have are fantastic machining & strong. (machinist here)
I’m also a fan of the new search function for the site!

Yes got some hinge pins and the motor mount bolts gotta get them and the dogbones too! Very nice stuff and cool that they are on the forum

Last edited:
Back