Radiolink RC6GS Failsafe Setup?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eddywatson

T3ddy B4gW3LL
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
Hello peeps
I was just wondering about the setting up of the failsafe of the radiolink Rc6gs

In the menus you have F/S
I have reverse turned off anyways but for example I set brake to 40% and the car will come to a still if the signal is lost? Is that correct?

I’m not sure if I’m understanding the f/s setup that’s all

Thanks

Hello peeps
I was just wondering about the setting up of the failsafe of the radiolink Rc6gs

In the menus you have F/S
I have reverse turned off anyways but for example I set brake to 40% and the car will come to a still if the signal is lost? Is that correct?

I’m not sure if I’m understanding the f/s setup that’s all

Thanks
Yes,can set % brake,reverse, left,right.set mine for 6%reverse/brake.gotta use trigger to set it.that took me a min to figure out
Better be careful not to set it to strong,or you'll forget an shut radio off an it'll take off in reverse like a bat outa hell

Yes,can set % brake,reverse, left,right.set mine for 6%reverse/brake.gotta use trigger to set it.that took me a min to figure out
Better be careful not to set it to strong,or you'll forget an shut radio off an it'll take off in reverse like a bat outa hell
Thanks!
So if I set brakes to 40% if it looses signal it will start to brake at 40% and hopefully come to a stop safely is that correct?
Thank you

Thanks!
So if I set brakes to 40% if it looses signal it will start to brake at 40% and hopefully come to a stop safely is that correct?
Thank you
I couldn't find just brakes..mine just cogs into reverse..if you figure out just brakes hit me up let me know how

Ok thread but I need the same answer accept my radio link is rc4gs.just need to know what's a good fail safe setting for brake during speed runs thanks

Back