Limitless Radio questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

remote uncontrol

Very Active Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
I’m wanting to change to a decent radio system that I can put in all my rigs. I’m getting into speed running as soon as I can but I’m curious if it works ok to use the same transmitter for a basher and a speed car. Or is it too much of a hassle to bother with. I’m pretty new to this so bear with me

I’m wanting to change to a decent radio system that I can put in all my rigs. I’m getting into speed running as soon as I can but I’m curious if it works ok to use the same transmitter for a basher and a speed car. Or is it too much of a hassle to bother with. I’m pretty new to this so bear with me
I have one decent radio got it years ago futaba 4pls run three of my cars of it all bashers. other cars I just use the stock radio that comes with the car they look cheap but do a good job. only trouble with the futaba is the price of the receiver's

Speedrun you need something with lot of range

Some of us also have a booster on

But it's also depends on how fast you wanna go, I did a 148mph with a old Radiolink 1.2 with no booster

This is the new Radiolink model with a Turbowing range booster, I have a dual motor limitless that's needs a lot of range
DSC_5486.JPG

Radiolink RC6GS-V3 can handle 30 rigs, the receivers are cheap, and they have a 600 meter range.
https://www.amazon.com/Radiolink-Ch...-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&psc=1

Oh you would want the Radiomaster MT12 Surface Radio, sorry the pocket is for rc drones, etc.

With that radio the range is amazing, no need for a booster with a radio like that.

View attachment 357727
I’ve heard these things have phenomenal range. I’ve also heard that you need a doctorate to program them. I will study them eventually. I wish we had a dedicated RadioMaster thread to share information. I started reading an online manual for them and my brain started to smoke.

Back