Police Tech // Tracking Darts $20,000 per unit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tex Koder

2D , 3D Not a problem. I'll take that Challenge.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Nero
  6. Senton 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vendetta

Perhaps they should produce a handheld version..
Bazooka style.. for when the suspects get out and run on foot.

So crazy what they think is a good choice. Such a waste of money....

Exactly.

What happened to ALL those street/traffic cameras all over the roads, intersections and highways?
Couldn't they be used to track said stolen vehicles or joyriding criminals?

Is it a waste of money though? Seems kinda awesome to me if they can just pop a dart on it and back off and watch where the person goes instead of chasing and putting others in danger for some stupid useless waste of oxygen that's stealing from others or hurting others. Let the idiot get where hes going and show up shortly after

Is it a waste of money though? Seems kinda awesome to me if they can just pop a dart on it and back off and watch where the person goes instead of chasing and putting others in danger for some stupid useless waste of oxygen that's stealing from others or hurting others. Let the idiot get where hes going and show up shortly after
I agree and that is the real selling point of this is the increased safety.

As a criminal all I need is a dirty/muddy car and I win :LOL:

I agree and that is the real selling point of this is the increased safety.

As a criminal all I need is a dirty/muddy car and I win :LOL:
I suppose that may be true but hopefully they accounted for that lolol. Now I wanna be a cop so I can shoot $20,000 tracking darts at people. Sounds like fun

I suppose that may be true but hopefully they accounted for that lolol. Now I wanna be a cop so I can shoot $20,000 tracking darts at people. Sounds like fun
Happy Reno 911 GIF by Comedy Central

Super Troopers Police GIF

How do they prosecute if they lose sight of the car or who’s in it? So they pull up to the apartment building where the car stops? Who do they arrest?

How do they prosecute if they lose sight of the car or who’s in it? So they pull up to the apartment building where the car stops? Who do they arrest?

That's when you Need those Hunter/Killer Drones from Terminator .

What the cops really need is a whale Harpoon!!

Stick 'em and drag them home..
whale hunting GIF

Back