SOLD / FOUND Outcast 8s EXB m2c

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt05

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Mojave
  4. Outcast 8s
  5. Outcast EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
Looking to move my EXB Outcast. Originally it was a RTR roller I picked up from eBay. Since then it has been completely rebuilt with a new EXB Roller, and m2c chassis. I’ll do my best to list all of the mods, but it wouldn’t hurt to check out the build thread as well. It has not been ran since the rebuild.

New EXB roller
M2C chassis
M2C 7mm shocks front and rear with 30 wt in the front and 35 wt in the rear
Arrma aluminum diff cups front and rear
Diffs rebuilt with 1million front, ear plugs center, 500k rear
Primal servo
Hot Racing servo saver
Max5 with QS8 connectors and aftermarket fan
Surpass 980kv with Saga 30t pinion, 39t spur
Scorched motor slide screws
Carbon fiber wrapped tower to tower braces
Custom anodizing by Bateman’s Custom Coatings
3d rc front bumper spring
Extended front battery trays
Has a dumbo receiver in it, I can send a Radiolink receiver as well.

Build thread: https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/busted-budget-basher-build.52473/

IMG_6913.jpeg

IMG_6915.jpeg

IMG_5670.jpeg

IMG_5578.jpeg

IMG_5544.jpeg

It will come with a new EXB body, a used red RTR body, a used reinforced EXB body that I trimmed the fenders on and the body pictured. It can come with the pictured trenchers, or I have a set of Badlands with black beads and stainless steel screws I can swap on, or I can swap on a new set of Backflips. It will also come with every spare 8s part I have. It’s nearly enough to build another slider minus shocks and a chassis. I’ll get that all dug out and try to get some pictures. Because of the amount of extra bodies/parts I’m gonna start at $1500 shipped in the lower 48. It will probably cost right around $100 to ship. I just had my 8s Kraton shipped from Minnesota to California for $75 and that was just the rig.

Last edited:
IMG_9543.jpeg

IMG_9545.jpeg

IMG_9546.jpeg

IMG_9547.jpeg

IMG_9548.jpeg

IMG_9549.jpeg

I don’t have time to list and picture every spare but I know there is a used set of arms, a new set of arms, new front and rear diffs. New center diff. Transmission assembly. Bulkheads, two sets of body mounts, spare black anodized hexes and wheel nuts. T2T braces for an Outcast, side guards for an Outcast, extra shock bladders, shock caps and lowers. A black anodized 49 series motor slide.

Picture of one of the Badlands, the centers have already been modified to fit the Arrma 8s rigs.

IMG_9550.jpeg

If someone wants it without all the extra bodies and parts, I’d do $1250 shipped in the lower 48. Buyer’s choice of body and the Trenchers or Badlands. $1200 with buyer’s choice of body and a new set of Backflips.

View attachment 359306
View attachment 359307
View attachment 359308
View attachment 359309
View attachment 359310
View attachment 359311

I don’t have time to list and picture every spare but I know there is a used set of arms, a new set of arms, new front and rear diffs. New center diff. Transmission assembly. Bulkheads, two sets of body mounts, spare black anodized hexes and wheel nuts. T2T braces for an Outcast, side guards for an Outcast, extra shock bladders, shock caps and lowers. A black anodized 49 series motor slide.

Picture of one of the Badlands, the centers have already been modified to fit the Arrma 8s rigs.

View attachment 359315
If someone wants it without all the extra bodies and parts, I’d do $1250 shipped in the lower 48. Buyer’s choice of body and the Trenchers or Badlands. $1200 with buyer’s choice of body and a new set of Backflips.
Any pics of the chassis lower arms / underside? Thx

Doesn’t look like I have any on my phone, but I can grab some when I get home on Friday, I work out of town during the week. Here is the chassis as I was assembling it and the new roller next to my original build.

Basically what happened was, I bought a used rtr rig on eBay with no electronics, put electronics in it, bashed it and tweaked the chassis so I bought an m2c chassis to replace it, before I got it rebuilt the rollers went on sale so I took my electronics and m2c chassis and upgraded the brand new roller. It has never been ran with the m2c chassis and new roller. The electronics have probably 10 sets of batteries through them at the most. I rebuilt the original diffs and put them in the new roller, but the new unused diffs will be coming with.

IMG_3324.jpeg

IMG_3328.jpeg

Lookin good. Yeah it’s dang near what I was thinking of doing. Really like the blackout work. Just bought a kcrc ramp and a pair of spectrum 6800 mah 120c. I’d sure like to buy it. Think it’s about perfect.

I’ve never bought off a forum before. How do you accept payment? I typically transact through paypal. Would you have time on Friday to exchange information? Thanks again,

Back