Kraton One kraton fits all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neighborhater383ci

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Senton 3s
Not a whole lot to tell… started off as a brand new kraton 4s that now has aluminum diff carriers, aluminum tie rods/turnbuckles, hardened rear u joints, alum center driveshaft, and the best part a 6s spektrum esc on the stock motor currently with a 20t pinion. I do a little bit of everything from beating it into the dirt to on road bashing, and just clocked 70mph out of it on grps

IMG_8643.jpeg

IMG_8630.jpeg

IMG_8629.jpeg

Last edited:
The diffs actually look strong. I don't have any 3 or 4s models, but your K4 looks capable. If you are experiencing depression, I am sorry about that.

The diffs actually look strong. I don't have any 3 or 4s models, but your K4 looks capable. If you are experiencing depression, I am sorry about that.
Hey thanks for letting me know, not sure how I managed to click on those screenshots, and the only things I’ve had issues with from stock were the stock driveshafts and the diff out drives/gears breaking at the out drive portion but take it with a grain of salt because it’s running 6s lol, no broken or stripped ring or pinions yet like my 6s has done a few times but im sure I’ll figure out a way to break just about everything in the driveline

Really nice,keep up🤝🤝👍

Back