Official AliExpress Wheel Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are those mirage tires?
Quality, spin nice and true. I think they'd be good on blacktop. I found them a bit slippy on my clay track, but it has a lot of loose dirt and is a rough surface. They aren't showing any signs of wear after about 6-10 packs on them. Seem like a hard compound, very little rolling resistance. Sidewalls are fairly compliant, tread area is stiff, makes sense given they are belted I suppose. These are the only belted tires I own. They're about a 1/4-3/8" narrower than the Fortress.

Quality, spin nice and true. I think they'd be good on blacktop. I found them a bit slippy on my clay track, but it has a lot of loose dirt and is a rough surface. They aren't showing any signs of wear after about 6-10 packs on them. Seem like a hard compound, very little rolling resistance. Sidewalls are fairly compliant, tread area is stiff, makes sense given they are belted I suppose. These are the only belted tires I own. They're about a 1/4-3/8" narrower than the Fortress.
That is one hell of a description. Thanks man.

Sub'd way too late. I need some cheap tires.
Never too late bro!! 👍

Being that tires are consumables, it's a never ending thing. I have the Mirage TT's tucked away ATM, as were the Katar T's..the Katars I just broke out again recently. I have them on my long armed Mojo. I love the size and durability, just wish for a tighter tread pattern. But I'm rockin them for now.

Last edited:
Back