Northern lights!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you see them now? Should be 8:22pm there. It should be dark. Do not wear the glasses you used to see eclipse.
Not quite dark yet, wife is impatiently waiting..

Another night, no lights here in Chiraq for me. I didn't see squat and I'm not about to get (new guy neck) staring at the sky for hours and hours.
Wait...your in Chicago right? Drive down to South side. Sky will be lit up with automatic weapon fire and have similar effect.

A few more

9485.jpeg

9487.jpeg

I saw nothing again last night. Screw them lights! 😒
I know your in Minnesota also. Matthew took these pics at 1:00 AM near Lake Bemidji. Not sure if the time is a factor. A few long train horn blasts may scare any clouds away.

Last edited:
I went outside multiple times between 8pm and 3am and couldn’t see chit…
I think I’m in a bad spot for viewing them. However my B.I.L. that lives about 3 blocks away got some amazing pics. 🤷‍♂️
I’m over it!! 🤣

I went outside multiple times between 8pm and 3am and couldn’t see chit…
I think I’m in a bad spot for viewing them. However my B.I.L. that lives about 3 blocks away got some amazing pics. 🤷‍♂️
I’m over it!! 🤣
Does B.I.L. mean female dog I love? I thought you were married? :unsure:

sorry Johnny, knob was a bit harsh.. 😝
No..no... I am a knob... I didn't mean to insult. I really didn't know what BIL meant. It's all I could think. Then I thought now wait a minute, I know your married but you love some woman 3 blocks down and wifeys ok with that? I thought wow...he really has it going on! Sometimes my mind goes off.
1715563400325.png

No..no... I am a knob... I didn't mean to insult. I really didn't know what BIL meant. It's all I could think. Then I thought now wait a minute, I know your married but you love some woman 3 blocks down and wifeys ok with that? I thought wow...he really has it going on! Sometimes my mind goes off.View attachment 366174
No insult taken, I just thought you were messin wit me.. You’re definitely smarter than you elude to be. 😉

Back