No more JRC discount code on Jennys???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered some parts for my big rock on JennysRC. Apparently the 5% "JRC" discount code no longer works anymore??? Tried to use it but it said code not valid.

(Side note, careful when posting about a "big rock" from your phone; apparently my phone auto corrects to "big ****")
What are you looking at 😵‍💫

Just found this on Facebook

10C56435-B175-41C4-B64A-CC4FE6D1FC81.jpeg

Maybe I was the last

Just ordered some parts for my big rock on JennysRC. Apparently the 5% "JRC" discount code no longer works anymore??? Tried to use it but it said code not valid.

(Side note, careful when posting about a "big rock" from your phone; apparently my phone auto corrects to "big ****")
Even the abbreviation could auto correct into something much different than what it's meant to represent.. "BRCC" corrected into BBC os not what I want videos of when I search "BRCC hardcore session" lol

Just my luck..I find out about the code the day it dies.

THAT is a bummer...

But, knowing Ted.. I'm sure he's got some pretty good deals in store for all of us.
Plus what other online hobby supply shop do you know of that you can just email and reach the Owner directly!?

>> to have your order(s) adjusted, corrected, or refunded if there's any problems or changes within the same day??

I sent an email to Ted to see if it’s gone for good or if it’s just a glitch in the Matrix.

Old news at this point since the update on their Bookface page, but from Ted:

"We are continuing to lower prices on as many parts as possible. We are rotating different deals through our website, but the JRC code is not active anymore.

Ted
JennysRC"

So apparently Jennys still has some coupon codes that work on some items. Just to keep on mind when you're shopping.

Screenshot_20220730-085241_Chrome.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back