No more JRC discount code on Jennys???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hector_Fisher

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton EXB
Just ordered some parts for my big rock on JennysRC. Apparently the 5% "JRC" discount code no longer works anymore??? Tried to use it but it said code not valid.

(Side note, careful when posting about a "big rock" from your phone; apparently my phone auto corrects to "big ****")

I guess I got lucky, I just used it yesterday and it worked for me.
The last time I ordered from Jenny's I forgot to add the discount code, but emailed them & they responded the next day & gave me a refund. They also said that they were going to phase out the 5% code & put bigger codes one individual items 🤷‍♂️
Wait, what? There’s a 5% off code?

The last time I ordered from Jenny's I forgot to add the discount code, but emailed them & they responded the next day & gave me a refund. They also said that they were going to phase out the 5% code & put bigger codes one individual items 🤷‍♂️
Yeah the 5% is lame same in my hobbyshop everythibg 5% off. My hobbyshop In the pass the 9% of ur last 7 buys togueter was the saving u would get but because of covaids that reward got trashed:c. If u spent 1000$ u would have a 90$ gift card. Stuff on sale also counted.

Weird
I just used it 2 hours ago

386A873A-445C-4908-81FB-4D188491D29E.jpeg

It happens especially when im in a hurry because I got the notification that the item is in stock and there’s only 1 left 😂
Oh yeah, too excited!! I usually remember after checkout..then don't have the nerve to ask for the discount after the fact..😮😁😮😔
I do the same at rockauto 🤣🤣
There's always a 5% discount to be found for them too..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back