No July rc sales or deals?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Title says it all
Things are definitely changing in the hobby. The best deals aren't necessarily tied to big holidays anymore. Now the best sales are just random times of the year whenever manufactures decide to put their product(s) on sale. The smaller shops like King Cobra usually announce holiday sales on the day of the holiday, or maybe the day before.

Last edited:
Why would they run sales in the middle of summer when everyone is buying them regardless of a sale? I have only back into the hobby since 2019 but from what I have seen the big sales are usually at the start/end of the season, and the middle of winter holiday sales.

Just depends where you shop… I can tell you this was the first year Amain didn’t have a big Memorial Day “xx% off” sale.. Just another reason I don’t support them any longer. There’s sales all over the place where I do business.. 🤷🏻‍♂️😅
where is that?

where is that?
IMG_4388.png

Why would they run sales in the middle of summer when everyone is buying them regardless of a sale? I have only back into the hobby since 2019 but from what I have seen the big sales are usually at the start/end of the season, and the middle of winter holiday sales.
Because tower had a christmas in july last year. where they had some awesome deals. thats when everyone picked up outcast 1/5 scale rollers

Back