Awesome bmx spot nearby. No RC allowed 😞

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus... lighten up already.

on fire fart GIF

My intentions when getting back into this hobby was going to the local city built bmx track and experiencing my tax dollars at work. I guess I should have done my research. 🤣

My city has an awesome skate park and above it a new bmx track. I guess RC cars arnt allowed. It's it similar where you folks are?

View attachment 359144
View attachment 359145
View attachment 359145View attachment 359146View attachment 359147
yeah the same is true at skateparks here in SD county however, these are not staffed and my experience is people don't care if youre doing some runs when theres no one at the park or someone is just using a certain part to practice something and youre on the opposite side and your parts arent flying all over the place. Ive found at the smaller skate parks during school hours and early mornings are the best time to go. And should someone come to the park with their skateboard or bike, i think having common courtesy goes a long ways in saying "i'll get out of your way" ,etc.. you'll find some people will say no its fine, and some even think its pretty cool and will want to watch. but if no ones using it and youre not hurting anything. have at it

Yup, Both the skate parks around these parts being one that is rural that needs to be walked into @ 1/4 mile and other more suburbia ...... NO R/C vehicles clearly stated on park rules & regulations.
No big deal honestly as we're in the country anyways & places to run / bash are not that hard to find & figure out.

It's my dream to build a bash park. Part indoor (skatepark style) and part outdoor (bmx park style). Notice I said bash park and not track. It would be nice to have a track there too, but this idea came to me when I noticed all the skate/bmx parks signage out here don't like us rc folk much. Charge $10-20 for a day pass to maintain the dirt ramps/track. And then open an RC shop right next to it so I can sell parts/upgrades to all the suckers patrons that broke their rig bashing at my dream bash park! 😈😈😈

😄 ..it's fun to dream!

It's my dream to build a bash park. Part indoor (skatepark style) and part outdoor (bmx park style). Notice I said bash park and not track. It would be nice to have a track there too, but this idea came to me when I noticed all the skate/bmx parks signage out here don't like us rc folk much.

Charge $10-20 for a day pass to maintain the dirt ramps/track. And then open an RC shop right next to it so I can sell parts/upgrades to all the suckers patrons that broke their rig bashing at my dream bash park! 😈😈😈

😄 ..it's fun to dream!

If I ever strike it Big on the Lotto..

I know who to reach out to for a custom RC Bash Park.

If I fund the park build can I choose the name?

It's my dream to build a bash park. Part indoor (skatepark style) and part outdoor (bmx park style). Notice I said bash park and not track. It would be nice to have a track there too, but this idea came to me when I noticed all the skate/bmx parks signage out here don't like us rc folk much. Charge $10-20 for a day pass to maintain the dirt ramps/track. And then open an RC shop right next to it so I can sell parts/upgrades to all the suckers patrons that broke their rig bashing at my dream bash park! 😈😈😈

😄 ..it's fun to dream!
Need a pub....to console those who crashed their rigs.

go when no one is there.
My intentions when getting back into this hobby was going to the local city built bmx track and experiencing my tax dollars at work. I guess I should have done my research. 🤣

My city has an awesome skate park and above it a new bmx track. I guess RC cars arnt allowed. It's it similar where you folks are?

View attachment 359144
View attachment 359145
So how was it? looks fun

If I ever strike it Big on the Lotto..

I know who to reach out to for a custom RC Bash Park.

If I fund the park build can I choose the name?
Hell yea! I'll do this if I win the lottery too!

Ill let you name it without funding it! 😅

I kinda gotta do the main funding if I wanna make a business out of it. However, I'll be looking for investors! 😂

View attachment 359144
View attachment 359145
Dude that is where Earl Moorhead runs all the time,no problems at all.
Not crowded with bikes your fine to run.

Back