News from your area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I don't get is -how does the system protect YOU when the cops are sitting in their air conditioned office watching videos all day.
Once you are robbed, shot and killed
then afterwards they "may" have video of your murder...

That doesn't protect me in any way at all.. Even IF I purchase their Real-Time device.

What sort of mind trick logic are they employing?
"When seconds count, cops are minutes away."

"When seconds count, cops are minutes away."

Except during a College campus Protest -against war by all the kids... Then the cops are Right There in FULL riot gear!
...To protect the university Dean from a sit-in by a bunch of "dangerous" students in Camping tents.
🤷‍♂️

You don't see this Much effort in policing against the groups of illegals gathered & camping at the southern border.
🤦

Last edited:
Expect during a College campus Protest -against war by all the kids... Then the cops are Right There in FULL riot gear!
...To protect the university Dean from a sit-in by a bunch of "dangerous" students in Camping tents.
🤷‍♂️

You don't see this Much effort in policing against the groups of illegals gathered & camping at the southern border.
🤦
Yep, and it's bullsh!t.

Expect during a College campus Protest -against war by all the kids... Then the cops are Right There in FULL riot gear!
🤷‍♂️
They had stockpiles of weapons. Rocks, bats ETC.. Are they lethal, could be.

My hope is that they NEVER get a job after they paid big bucks to go get brainwashed.

🤦
All by design.

They had stockpiles of weapons. Rocks, bats ETC.. Are they lethal, could be.

My hope is that they NEVER get a job after they paid big bucks to go get brainwashed.

All by design.

A half dozen bad actors? Or ALL the students??**

Compared that to Literally Millions of illegals that's stormed across all along the Texas border...
God knows what weapons and Biologicals they are bringing over.

**Most of those so called weapons were probably going to be used to break into the campus building(s) to do their sit-ins.
Would that be right or the legal thing to do for their cause?
No.

But to lump them and those makeshift tools as lethal weapons.. that's a stretch.

Especially when compared to what those Smash Mob gangs are using to ransack All the businesses with regular citizens in the stores in Chicago, LA, San Francisco and all the other major cities.
Where are the police when those kinds of people are storming the stores??

Last edited:
A half dozen bad actors? Or ALL the students??
They didn't know till they raided and broke it up, can't go into a radicalized American terrorist camp unarmed.

Compared that to Literally Millions of illegals that's stormed across all along the Texas border...
You do realize that the current admin allows this right? They encourage it too; they fly them over in planes.

A half dozen bad actors? Or ALL the students??**

**Most of those so called weapons were probably going to be used to break into the campus building(s) to do their sit-ins.
Would that be right or the legal thing to do for their cause?
No.

But to lump them and those makeshift tools as lethal weapons.. that's a stretch.

Especially when compared to what those Smash Mob gangs are using to ransack All the businesses with regular citizens in the stores in Chicago, LA, San Francisco and all the other major cities.
Where are the police when those kinds of people are storming the stores??
Hammers kill more people every year than guns, just sayin. I agree completely about the border, Immigration and Naturalization act should have never bern a thing from the start. Want an example as to why? Look at Japan, they don't allow it, and their heritage and culture is still in tact. You can't import people from cultures that that aren't compatible and expect it to work.

Hammers kill more people every year than guns, just sayin.

I hear ya.

Instead of age-restricting buying bulk ammo..

There should be Laws against owning Tactical hammer(s)..
Especially those that can be categorized as powered "Mass Assault" jackhammers.

I hear ya.

Instead of age-restricting buying bulk ammo..

There should be Laws against owning Tactical hammer(s)..
Especially those that can be categorized as powered "Mass Assault" jackhammers.
I guess you'd have to ban mass assault stones, bats, crow bars, kitchen knives ETC. :ROFLMAO:

I guess you'd have to ban mass assault stones, bats, crow bars, kitchen knives ETC. :ROFLMAO:

Yes.
Because trained Adult police officers are afraid of "rioting" school kids**
🤫

** that were sitting peacefully on open school grounds ,in tactical tents....

Last edited:
There not all college kids. Most of the arrests are antifa. Outside anarchist agitators 30’s 40’s 50’s. They don’t show that on reg MSM.
They bring shame to true Anarchists, I am ashamed. When it comes time for the defecation to hit the oscillation they will fold like a worn out wallet.

It's just like the Wizard of Oz

That’s the craziest tornado footage I’ve ever seen. Amazing and freaking terrifying. WOW.
can't go into a radicalized American terrorist camp unarmed.
😂😂😂 OMG, I can’t stop laughing. Because you clearly believe this! God forbid that someone wants to spare the lives of innocent non-Christians. Your chosen internet “news” outlets bear far more resemblance to “radicalized American terrorist camps” than these students ever will. Ironically, it seems like you are the radicalized one. No offense, we all have the right to believe whatever we choose and to express those thoughts if we wish. You sure do wish to do so a lot! 😂😂😂
And you should be proud of me, Nitro! Have you noticed how much of the time I’ve chosen to keep my mouth shut lately regarding The Subject? I’ve been trying, man! 😎

😂😂😂 OMG, I can’t stop laughing. Because you clearly believe this! God forbid that someone wants to spare the lives of innocent non-Christians.
Well, you can't just quote one part of a post, it really takes it out of context, probably intended. I said, "They didn't know till they raided and broke it up", "can't go into a radicalized American terrorist camp unarmed" in reply to TEX with "bad actors" meaning, about weapons. What you did is kinda like the "I'll be a dictator" the media and sheeple ran with without the last part, "on DAY 1 only, Close up the border and drill baby drill.

Your chosen internet “news” outlets bear far more resemblance to “radicalized American terrorist camps” than these students ever will. Ironically, it seems like you are the radicalized one. No offense, we all have the right to believe whatever we choose and to express those thoughts if we wish. You sure do wish to do so a lot! 😂😂😂
And you should be proud of me, Nitro! Have you noticed how much of the time I’ve chosen to keep my mouth shut lately regarding The Subject? I’ve been trying, man! 😎

When American students start chanting "I am HAMAS" and "Death To America" on American soil, I take that at face value. These are radicalized people that need to be shipped to GAZA. Really wish you'd PM me some time, I'll get you straightened out pretty quickly. Love ya, man! ;)

What you did is kinda like the "I'll be a dictator" the media and sheeple ran with without the last part
Kind of like Bibi just did, kicking out the press from Israel so they couldn’t report on the continuing genocide of the Palestinians in Gaza?
When American students start chanting "I am HAMAS" and "Death To America" on American soil, I take that at face value. These are radicalized people that need to be shipped to GAZA. Really wish you'd PM me some time, I'll get you straightened out pretty quickly. Love ya, man! ;)
Honestly man, I saw the footage of that (many expletives deleted) “person” banging a tin cup on a subway railing and shouting “I am Hamas” to people passing by. It turned my stomach. If that person indeed identifies with Hamas she should immediately be arrested and incarcerated. In fact, let’s send her sorry ass to Gaza right now. See how much she likes to identify with Hamas when actually confronted with the reality of it.
She does not represent the legitimate students (not the interlopers or trouble makers who have infiltrated the protests) that are at long last protesting the fact that our tax dollars have long been used to build illegal settlements, build an apartheid wall around Gaza, thus turning it into the worlds largest open air prison, and oppress the Palestinian people, steal their land, murder them when they resist, and do it all under the Israeli flag with our unwavering support since 1948. I’m sorry that you haven’t been hip to the truth in the many decades of this horrible oppression, choosing instead to swallow the rest of the horsesh’t fed to the U.S. citizens (sheep) that willingly swallow it. Seek the truth. Not the propaganda. Every other nation in the world knows this. Unfortunately Harry Truman started a different narrative when he recognized Israel as an independent state. A decision he would later characterize as the biggest mistake in his presidency. Israel has been a terrorist state since 1948, and all of us have been funding it with every hard earned paycheck we’ve ever cashed. I’ll never for the life of me understand why this doesn’t pi$$ off so many more people here in the good old US of A.
At least a few educated students finally have the balls to stand up and say something.

Well, you can't just quote one part of a post, it really takes it out of context, probably intended. I said, "They didn't know till they raided and broke it up", "can't go into a radicalized American terrorist camp unarmed" in reply to TEX with "bad actors" meaning, about weapons. What you did is kinda like the "I'll be a dictator" the media and sheeple ran with without the last part, "on DAY 1 only, Close up the border and drill baby drill.

In all seriousness the press have F-d this up six ways from Sunday ... oh wait Friday... or is it Saturday. I dunno. It's F-d up.

The desensitize the situation by calling it "mostly peaceful". To me it's either a peaceful protest or it's a riot. When the first bottle it thrown, the first fight starts or the spitting on people begin, it's not peaceful anymore. It's either a riot on becoming a riot.

I got in to an argument with a reporter about them being the story. He went to a "protest" knowing there would be violence. Then sued the city for getting gassed. He wanted something to write about and he got it.

Journalism has long been replaced by activism. It's crept into every phase of government and even our Judges. Reporters must push an agenda or they will not have a job. Sad.
I agree that in this country real journalism is pretty much dead. At least in broadcast media. There are still some reporters in publications and papers doing great work now and then, but even they are now tainted with agendas.
It really is one of my biggest gripes, and it’s really difficult to imagine that the news media will ever turn it around at this point.
It’s best to go offshore for news. Raw feeds from the AP, UPI, and Reuters are still real, unvarnished news. Al Jazeera still does a fantastic job. The BBC used to, but they’re getting just as polarized as our networks are now, and that’s when it stops becoming actual news and credibility is destroyed.
The funny thing is, when you do go abroad for real news you realize very quickly that pretty much the entire rest of the world is laughing at us, and have been for some time. Nobody takes the United States seriously anymore, and it’s certainly easy to understand why. And no, it’s not because of the current administration, or even the last. It’s because we as a nation embrace some really silly and ludicrous notions that somehow become regarded as facts and truths in our society and have no wish to actually process real facts and truths as they apply to us and the rest of the world. We now seem to just write our own ridiculous narratives and then believe them.
Where’s Walter Cronkite when you need him?
“And that’s the way it is, May 11, 2024.”
I miss him and what he represented so much!

Back