New ProLine speedrun tires.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan B.

Area man
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Typhon 6s
I'll get a set Just to try out. I was happy with the toyo proxxes. They have held up well. I got them on my infraction. Been able to push them to 108 mph before failure. With these being rated at 120 they will be worth it to see if they will hold up.

Maybe they'll make the wheels in some nice colors like white, yellow, red or green. But at $36 a pair they're still too pricey. With GRPs being only $21 a pair these are gonna be a hard sell. If they dropped it down closer to $30 or under it'd make more sense...

Tattoodoutlaw thinks they’re overpriced, so I’ll have to pass 😉
I read that, too. 😂
I don't understand how they can charge so much when GRPS exist at 21$ per pair.
I think because their name is ProLine they think they can get away with it? The newest desert tires for the UDR/MOJO, the Mirage tires, are $150.00 for a set of four!!!! Hard pass, hell no, foggetaboutit.

Tires called Menace? I see people with a Sharpie adding Dennis :LOL:
Animated GIF
dennis the menace smile GIF

Kind of looks like they copied the GRP treads a bit. Supposedly rated for 120 mph. Who’s the Huckleberry? They’re on preorder, hopefully won’t be like the NASCAR ones, on preorder for over a year now…🙄
https://www.prolineracing.com/produ...-r-tires-mounted-17mm-black-2/PRO1023510.html

What I found most interesting is every brand so far has said "rated to 100mph". This is the first one I have seen that is claiming 120.
That hopefully translates to a high-grip rubber tire that can hold 140-160 mph. (fingers crossed)

What I found most interesting is every brand so far has said "rated to 100mph". This is the first one I have seen that is claiming 120.
That hopefully translates to a high-grip rubber tire that can hold 140-160 mph. (fingers crossed)
If they're anything like the proxxes they will be very grippy. Those tires grip so much they aren't even fun to hoon around in the parking lot with. 🤣

If they're anything like the proxxes they will be very grippy. Those tires grip so much they aren't even fun to hoon around in the parking lot with. 🤣
Agreed, Pro-line rubber has some serious grip usually.

Or it could be just another marketing scheme.🤷 Just like lipo manufacturers like to lei about c ratings 🤷

Back