New here, just wanted to show off my custom mojave body!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are these. I got them on the anniversary sale for 32$ to my door, couldnt pass it up!

View attachment 360495
TY. I figured they were from AliEx, but tbh, I have a helluva time finding things on AliEx..it's like the metaverse or something, lol. There's just no organization IMO, a bunch of random debris floating in cyberspace..🤔🙄😜 much like BookFace.

TY. I figured they were from AliEx, but tbh, I have a helluva time finding things on AliEx..it's like the metaverse or something, lol. There's just no organization IMO, a bunch of random debris floating in cyberspace..🤔🙄😜 much like BookFace.
I can link them if youd like. I love them so much ill be buying more when these wear out!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240412-142750_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240412-142750_Samsung Internet.jpg
    285 KB · Views: 4
Any rubbing issues with the wheels? Seems some folks on AliEx saying the wheels rub the rear hubs.

What wheel nuts are you using on those? They don't look like Arrma?

Any rubbing issues with the wheels? Seems some folks on AliEx saying the wheels rub the rear hubs.

What wheel nuts are you using on those? They don't look like Arrma?
Im not sure on stock hubs, i have gpm +6mm custom made to fit the mojave, i did that because the udr wheels where also too deep for stock hubs.

Im not sure on stock hubs, i have gpm +6mm custom made to fit the mojave, i did that because the udr wheels where also too deep for stock hubs.
Ah, gotchya. After thinking about it, won't matter for my use either. I have truck hubs and adapters on mine, so they should be well clear of the hubs anyways. I have also used TC wheel adapters on Mojo/Typhon stub axles, which are several mm wider than the stock Arrma parts.

Welcome. Awesome paint job. Won't look like that for long if you plan to run it.

I used to always paint one for show and beat the factory bodies. Some of them would take a week or more. Getting too old to mess with it. But, I've had this idea in my head for a really long time. May try it before I croak. Lol.

Back