Gorgon New arrma Gorgon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New vid from Talbot. This Gorgon looks surprisingly tough. Especially the drivetrain.

I've come to two conclusions after watching that vid..!!
1. KT is just a children's entertainer
2. @Notorious J is the speed Gorgon king..!!

I've come to two conclusions after watching that vid..!!
1. KT is just a children's entertainer
2. @Notorious J is the speed Gorgon king..!!

Yes! That he is..
And We're All Children at heart.
Look at what we're ALL playing with still.. at our age. 🤣

Kevin (and his gang) are pure entertainers.
He's like the Jesse James of RCs ,Wild & Crazy and over the top with his random custom builds.

You got to hand it to him..
He is spending his own Time and Money on doing Stupid things that we would probably never do ,just to try to give us all a Wow Factor and put a smile on our faces -with his videos.

He's NOT forcing anybody to watch ,if you don't want to.

Just sayin'

Let's be honest. The Losi LMT couldn't handle a 1/4 of that abuse right out of the box.
I honestly don't know of any other cars that would have either. How many cars have you seen that could run on 3 times more power than they were designed to?

I honestly don't know of any other cars that would have either. How many cars have you seen that could run on 3 times more power than they were designed to?
I verify that this one can
1698601001240.png

I got mine up and running and I'm so ready to go brushless. Wish I did more research but i found out my 3652 motor won't fit. I did put mine on T Maxx wheels with my 14mm hub extensions! Super happy with it. I will need a more powerful servo though. LOL!
398713135_10232327209871273_8251086421635305462_n.jpg
371494113_1294545301256075_192952512946274777_n.jpg
398621903_10232327210311284_9059572920566497139_n.jpg

I got mine up and running and I'm so ready to go brushless. Wish I did more research but i found out my 3652 motor won't fit. I did put mine on T Maxx wheels with my 14mm hub extensions! Super happy with it. I will need a more powerful servo though. LOL! View attachment 329565View attachment 329566View attachment 329567
Those T-Maxx wheels and tires look good on the Gorgon. I have 2 sets of them sitting around. I will have to try them when I get my Gorgon.
Thanks for showing.

Has anyone added oil to the diff? I got the RTR version, so not sure what’s in there, but tends to diff out a lot. I like how well the truck turns so I don’t want to go too heavy with the diff oil but a little resistance to full transfer of power from one side to the other might be good.

Last edited:
Has anyone added oil to the diff? I got the RTR version, so not sure what’s in there, but tends to diff out a lot. I like how well the truck turns so I don’t want to go too heavy with the diff oil but a little resistance to full transfer of power from one side to the other might be good.
It has grease out of the factory yes you can put oil but u need to clean a bit of the grease out. Put 10k in it or less to start with. If you go thicker you might start to lose the rear end. It drives very well out of the box even with grease. The shocks could use some tuning like 300 cst stock is 100 or something like that. Anyway very thin like water

Back