Need your guys opinion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanC1332

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Mojave
So rear diff on my v2 exb k6 started clicking last night took it apart and saw the one sun gear the back side broke apart I order the new part. I saw that it only comes as a complete set the other gears in the diff right now look ok but should I just replace the entire gearing with the new one or just use the sun gear. I kinda wanna replace it all since it all comes as one but the other side of me wants to use the Orginal parts that aren’t broken lol

IMG_8538.jpeg

To add I figured a lot of yas have been in the game quite a bit longer then me so figured yas would know if it would cause more headaches to just use one part instead of doing all new

So rear diff on my v2 exb k6 started clicking last night took it apart and saw the one sun gear the back side broke apart I order the new part. I saw that it only comes as a complete set the other gears in the diff right now look ok but should I just replace the entire gearing with the new one or just use the sun gear. I kinda wanna replace it all since it all comes as one but the other side of me wants to use the Orginal parts that aren’t broken lol

View attachment 359645

To add I figured a lot of yas have been in the game quite a bit longer then me so figured yas would know if it would cause more headaches to just use one part instead of doing all new

Replace All.

I’m gonna end up checking the center diff while I’m doing the rest I’ve already put new 80k up front when I replaced the diff cups that broke but for the center I only have 500k oil would that be too much for the LSD diff?

The mold casting cycle creates a set of internal sun/planetary gears so you get all or none!

I’d recommend getting machined Vitavon because it will probably happen again.

IMG_2031.gif

Back