HELPPP need strong steel diff gears blx kraton 6s v5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hey Arrma fam, I seem to be stripping these rear and front diff gear. I’ve been using the 43t spiral gear ( AR310497) and the arrma 10t input gear ( arac5060). My meshes have been fine and I’ve even got the scorched diff houses for front and rear. I’m not doing crazy stunts or anything nor am I gunning it and braking to strip the gear. Just looking for some recommendations for something stronger. I also have the arrma metal diff case for front & rear. A friend told said the H/r gears were good. I also read about Robinson gears but don’t know which one would work for my kraton blx v5. Any suggestions would be greatly helpful and appreciated . Thx

My run with Hot racing ring/input gears didn't go well. The gear mesh was off beyond any amount of shimming and the gears ate up really fast. I run EXB diff now. I don't have a high opinion of them either but they're better.

Hey Arrma fam, I seem to be stripping these rear and front diff gear. I’ve been using the 43t spiral gear ( AR310497) and the arrma 10t input gear ( arac5060). My meshes have been fine and I’ve even got the scorched diff houses for front and rear. I’m not doing crazy stunts or anything nor am I gunning it and braking to strip the gear. Just looking for some recommendations for something stronger. I also have the arrma metal diff case for front & rear. A friend told said the H/r gears were good. I also read about Robinson gears but don’t know which one would work for my kraton blx v5. Any suggestions would be greatly helpful and appreciated . Thx
Personally I'd get the new Kraton EXB 6s diffs and inputs. The ring/pinions are significantly stronger.

Personally I'd get the new Kraton EXB 6s diffs and inputs. The ring/pinions are significantly stronger.
Thanks I’ll look into those.

My run with Hot racing ring/input gears didn't go well. The gear mesh was off beyond any amount of shimming and the gears ate up really fast. I run EXB diff now. I don't have a high opinion of them either but they're better.
Thanks. I’ll check it out

Just to confirm is it part # ARA311066

Last edited:
Back