My next toy: 2023 Dodge Charger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTitanium

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite Grom
  4. Nero
  5. Infraction 4x4
Only live once and I don’t plan to be buried with my money, so I’m going go see her tomorrow. Jailbroken. LastCall edition.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1100105207943503/

IMG_6961.jpeg

IMG_6962.jpeg

And it's Jailbroken. Is that the ECU/PCM is unlocked & tuned already?

I hear ya man. Widebody HC. That's killer with the matte stripes. My Charger is just a 5.7 but it puts a hell of a smile on my face everyday. Nothing like a HEMI
Ya… I had the 5.7 in my 2019 Durango. Awesome motor overall… even with that dreaded lifter-tick at start-up. I switched to 10w30 Pennzoil Ultra Platinum and it went away. Strange.

Ya… I had the 5.7 in my 2019 Durango. Awesome motor overall… even with that dreaded lifter-tick at start-up. I switched to 10w30 Pennzoil Ultra Platinum and it went away. Strange.
Mines a 2018. Bought it new. Has the tick but with custom exhaust I barely hear it. 😆 56k miles. About to do a oil change. I may look into that.

And it's Jailbroken. Is that the ECU/PCM is unlocked & tuned already?
I can’t say for sure as I haven’t done the research just yet. I had my eyes for the Red Eye edition but cannot find one.. easier to find a Challenger and I’m a Charger kinda guy.

I can’t say for sure as I haven’t done the research just yet. I had my eyes for the Red Eye edition but cannot find one.. easier to find a Challenger and I’m a Charger kinda guy.
Yep. I test drove a 392 Challenger & the interior is a bit cramped for me. I'm 6'1". I can throw anything in the trunk, it's huge, & my RCs in the back seat.

Mines a 2018. Bought it new. Has the tick but with custom exhaust I barely hear it. 😆 56k miles. About to do a oil change. I may look into that.
The Ultra Platinum is a tad more expensive than the Platinum. But I’m sure you can appreciate the constant beating the reciprocating assembly takes day-in and day-out, so you know how important lubrication is. Besides, SRT and Dodge approves Pennzoil in their powerplants.

The Ultra Platinum is a tad more expensive than the Platinum. But I’m sure you can appreciate the constant beating the reciprocating assembly takes day-in and day-out, so you know how important lubrication is. Besides, SRT and Dodge approves Pennzoil in their powerplants.
It would be more expensive. Once you get into pre-fixing things like platinum with superlatives like ultra, super, mega, etc., you know :poop: is about to get real.

Back