My New MT10!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xjeepguy

Super-Secret Yarmaluthe
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Notorious
I’ve been running this little beast for the past 2 days, and it’s awesome. I’ve beat on it and it just shrugs it off. It takes me back to the 80’s when 1/10 was where it was at. What a fun little truck. Here’s a pic of it with Big Chungus for scale.
IMG_2482.jpeg

Reminds me of one of our 3s Granites, little truck takes it and comes back for more! For some reason better then the other Arrma 3S RC's (probably built on a Wednsday 😆).

Glad to see you enjoying that machine! Someday my curiosity will get the best of me.

Nice! Looks like something you can just pick up and toss in the car for a quick bash anywhere. I definitely wouldn't mind adding one of these to the collection. From what I've read they seem to take more of a beating than the Arrma trucks of the same size.

I did a impulse purchase too, but it is V1 and used, as i did promise to my self that no used anymore.... 😂😅 Oh well.... Anyway, it should be strong little beast for the price

Reminds me of one of our 3s Granites, little truck takes it and comes back for more! For some reason better then the other Arrma 3S RC's (probably built on a Wednsday 😆).

Glad to see you enjoying that machine! Someday my curiosity will get the best of me.
It’s extremely well built. I’m going to put some thicker fluid in the center diff, as it diffs out a lot. That’s my only complaint.
Nice! Looks like something you can just pick up and toss in the car for a quick bash anywhere. I definitely wouldn't mind adding one of these to the collection. From what I've read they seem to take more of a beating than the Arrma trucks of the same size.
That’s the reason I bought it. I can take it anywhere and it doesn’t take up too much room. And from what I’ve seen, they’re nearly indestructible.
I did an impulse purchase too, but it is V1 and used, as i did promise to my self that no used anymore.... 😂😅 Oh well.... Anyway, it should be strong little beast for the price
Just snag some RPM arms. From what I’ve seen online, that’s its only weakness. I’ve already picked up a set.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back