My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another bit of irony, is I got told to "lighten up" and be here for fun. Then I go in here and see political hatred by the very one who told me to lighten up. LOOK. IN. THE. MIRROR. Don't look away. It's time for some introspection.

As far as politics go, both parties are a pain. Two sides of the same rotten coin. Both are friends behind the curtain of a performance. Both have the SAME ulterior motive. Divide. Divide, conquer, and carve this place out for their interests. It works too. Back in 1970, my dad happen to come across a secret class on how to be a preacher. How to be a minister. A friend of his brought him there and his father had a raging fit, screaming "GET HIM OUTTA' HERE!" My dad happened to see how they were teaching the fake preacher cadence, and how to make up stories of things like "I once knew a drug abuser who came to know god" blah blah blah. He was teaching them how to use emotions to manipulate people etc. He SAID to use emotions. Anger, sadness, and fear. So, yes....there is secrecy out there, but none of it is what you think. It's ALL a performance. You may even know this, but STILL choose to believe what you want to believe. That is when you ought to engage in introspective inquiry. There's a balance between knowing the evil game, and being hateful and paranoid. Freedom is relative. One freedom can stomp on another's. One needs to be mindful of it. Such as corporate greed. The dissemination of unions, and keeping an eye on the unions as well. Without the 1937 sit down strike, it would be a world full of child labor here, no breaks, and no OSHA. Balance. Or carrying firearms. Balance. We don't need weapons that Tony Montana would need. There's no Red Dawn scenario. I know it sounds like a campout adventure to some of you, but put it out of your mind. No zombies either, sorry. You know that, so now LIBERALS sure seem like a good prospect. As far as fighting a theoretical tyrannical gov.... you'd lose no matter what ya' had, so best to keep the more extreme, aggressive weaponry to minimum scarcity. Especially when it comes to criminals. Christian nationlists mowing people down with their idea of morality rings a bell. But protecting ourselves and our families should be protected. You don't need a semi automatic rifles like the AR-15 to do it. Balance. Freedom is good, but not the freedom to walk all over others. Like women's rights. Letting women die to protect fetuses that aren't viable out of a messed sense of morality. Religion should stay OUT of government. There's my rant for the day.

The thing is, I only liked the previous president because he made America better. Gas prices were lower, we weren't relying on other countries for energy, and the borders were under control, to name a few. I'm sure there were downsides, as with any president, but the effect he had was net positive imo, unlike other presidents.
The gas prices were lower with him because OPEC sets them. They eased up on us to politically engineer the country. Tricked you! Also, there wasn't the demand there is now because of the lockdown at that time. Demand goes down, price goes down. As far the borders, they were not any better then, then they are now. Only thing he did was separate those immigrant children from their parents. He had them KIDNAPPED. He treated those people like cattle.

Last edited:
All it takes is one inconsiderate person and we all pay the price. I understand if they want to limit access to remote controls in parks and public places but provide an alternate location where we can bash. Heading to a point where I have to learn the skills to navigate a 6s Kraton in my living room.

Drones would have been ok if they did not have cameras. Those uploaded drone videos caused the mess.

That was skateboarding in the 80's. It was criminalized and considered counterculture. In reality we were just a bunch of kids having fun, not on drugs and not generally causing trouble. The the trouble came to us and we kept causing trouble just from the nature of it.

Some day RC will be mainstream and free to roam.

I live in an apartment complex with say 100 ish apts 6 buildings and a lot of dogs my male heeler is my Esa my gf has a corgie her Esa I found a female heeler out in the woods this Christmas eve and brought her home looked for her owner nothing no sign registered her got her her shots the works in the court yard I would let my dogs out to go to the bathroom like everyone else does near me and we have a older guy with an aggressive Frenchy looking thing both bad apples my gf was letting the dogs out and the dogs ran up to him he was so afraid he called the cops I ended up having to give up my female heeler that I rescued because even after my property manager told me i could have 3 dogs the corporate office said no she's in a safe happy home with my kid and her mother and is doing well but this dude will walk right up to my patio door and start taking pictures of my apt on the inside he will take pictures of my pellet grill call the cops on people working on there cars the works I've made My stance with him known but he will go at my girlfriend when I'm gone he's on a nonrenewal so my stance is to out last him but where I come from playing stupid games wins you stupid problems I'm about to finish this in a way I grew up in a small town farm I am not the tree to bark up

There is a certain amount of "apartment" life that just happens and comes with living en mass. There is going to be some ruffled features but this guy seems like a bit extra.

The problem with little dogs is people don't respect them and treat them like babies. They still need the same training and communication you would afford a rottweiler. Just because it fits in your purse don't make it less aggressive.

If that guy is coming on your porch and taking pictures I would call the police and report him as a peeping Tom. That's just creepy. Seriously, being a nosy Karen is one thing, but coming into your personal space uninvited to take pictures??? All it takes if for someone to feel he's a threat and the cops have to it seriously. If you have evidence of it I would give it to the apt manager and the cops. If they don't respond send it to the local news.

Back