Senton Motor choices for senton road basher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snacktime

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
So I got a senton roller inbound and looking at what my options are for over powering this thing. Limitation are keeping it 3s since I have a few black label chl batteries with 120C discharge that fit. Since this will most likely be a short term endeavor due to foreseeable carnage lets stay out of the sensored motor options. I have a 8lb150 and will most likely pick up different esc if needed. Trying to stay higher KV due to gearing and battery choice.

Been eyeing a few options
1713973331086.png

I have read through several threads and understand that the bigger motor is bad for jumping. I have a 3660 3300kv motor for after I smoke a few differentials.

I have a 3300kv 3660 motor, just want something a bit more stupid to start with. Based on what I can tell I need to stay 2500kv or higher to have a decent gearing options.

Hey was that a specific website you were using to compare those motors? Also if you're going for max carnage why not just a cheap Surpass motor, they've always worked good for me for how cheap they are haha! But like you said, I'm sure those diffs will go way before the actual motor.

Hey was that a specific website you were using to compare those motors? Also if you're going for max carnage why not just a cheap Surpass motor, they've always worked good for me for how cheap they are haha! But like you said, I'm sure those diffs will go way before the actual motor.

Was browsing Aliexpress, Surpass and Xteam seem to be the right price for making a few passes. Just not sure if I should just go bonkers with a 40mm or a 36mm motor. Seems like the 3674 would be fun to mess around with in multiple platforms.

Surpass 3674 or 3670 are very popular and plenty flexible and they're not heavier than stock, kv ~2600 is a good start for speed/heat. You can run 23-26t for good speed. Plus if you get bored you can always run 4s in the future 😉 👍
If you have no plans to bash it then 4274 would be 💪

Back