For Sale Mostly limitless parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester194

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
I have these limitless parts and some random items for sale selling as a lot.. the tires not stacked are good and or new and the stacked ones are mainly just to bash around with. Would like to sell lot as a whole I averaged about 10 to 20 bucks for each item to get this price and I think is very fair.... 195 shipped in US. DM me with questions
IMG_20240408_092806140.jpg

Last edited:
I have these limitless parts and some random items for sale selling as a lot.. the tires not stacked are good and or new and the stacked ones are mainly just to bash around with. Would like to sell lot as a whole I averaged about 10 to 20 bucks for each item to get this price and I think is very fair.... 195 shipped in US. DM me with questions View attachment 359636
Price dropped to 195 shipped before I put on eBay

GLWS. Fair price for sure

I have these limitless parts and some random items for sale selling as a lot.. the tires not stacked are good and or new and the stacked ones are mainly just to bash around with. Would like to sell lot as a whole I averaged about 10 to 20 bucks for each item to get this price and I think is very fair.... 195 shipped in US. DM me with questions View attachment 359636
Added in a futaba r203gf reciever I just found also included

Back