Mojave Mojave EXB Speed Run Build Sheet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VERY NICE WORK JD..please protect antennas,I didn't an receiver quite working at 90mph.i got lucky.
You can see in this pic that they are zip tied to the body mount, one on each side on about a 45 degree angle, which ends up being a 90 degree bias.

70E79E2F-7052-477B-9053-E63442D80171.jpeg

Do those 1/5 grp hook like the 1/8 grp??whata BEAST it'll be!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah even more grip. However I don’t know how much speed they will take. But I’m gonna find out 🤘🏻

This makes me 🤗!! I’m waiting on you my brotha!! I’m gonna begin building after u have at it!! Give me a good clean pass I can try to compete with. I don’t have a beautiful stretch to run at so don’t kill my record too bad!! So when will you be running her? Can we see that batt mount plz! Ur not running the center loop? Hanging the xlx2 off the chassis like that!? Nice stuff man.
What’s this bug or bud u talk about? What equipment you running on that and why? Do I need this? I’m just running the dx5 w the sr6100 w the smp telemetry rx.

I’m thinking bout it boss. I might just have to grab one. Which one exactly is it

This makes me 🤗!! I’m waiting on you my brotha!! I’m gonna begin building after u have at it!! Give me a good clean pass I can try to compete with. I don’t have a beautiful stretch to run at so don’t kill my record too bad!! So when will you be running her? Can we see that batt mount plz! Ur not running the center loop? Hanging the xlx2 off the chassis like that!? Nice stuff man.
What’s this bug or bud u talk about? What equipment you running on that and why? Do I need this? I’m just running the dx5 w the sr6100 w the smp telemetry rx.
Im waiting on CRCU driveshafts. They just hit the USA today. Should be here by the weekend. I think I’m ready to roll then. I will work on the windshield later after I see how it behaves. Not running the center loop. Motor can is in the way. Maybe when I step up to a bigger pinion it will move it out of the way.

Who's gonna throw a 56 or 58mm tp motor behind the xlx2 first???innovativeRC talks big on tp compared to 1100kv...
SOUNDS LIKE A 50 CAL. MACHINE GUN!!!!!
I have a 2028 1100kv in here. That’s not bi

Good Lordy bro, that thing is going to be a missile!
Nice work...!

cheers,
kev

Just watched Innovations speed run. Very cool but if i could nitpick.......I can’t stand it when guys name their rigs....”Spartan “, “Juggernaut “?

C’mon,,,,,,
it’s the dumbest thing ever, or is it just me? Makes me throw up a bit.

I'm guessing by that pic with your shock that this rig is somewhat heavy..!!🤪😉
I don’t really need much travel for speed runs. Many guys virtually lock the rear shocks with fuel tube and ditch the springs entirely. I may end up that way too. For now I’ve thrown in 5000 cst inside and maxed the stock spring tension. Haven’t even ran it yet, so it’s not written in stone.
Jd I've been running these gold hot racing springs .stiffest I've found.they would be perfect for your application

View attachment 139909
Nice! If I decide to stick with springs, I will check this out. I may end up 3D printing some bump stops and ditch the springs anyways, but it’s always good to have options 🤘🏻

CRCU Titanium drive shafts arrived and are installed. All I need now is a calm day to make some passes. It is 10-15mph winds today, no go. Looks like rain the next few days. Busy Wednesday, GF has surgery. Thursday is looking best case right now.

CRCU Titanium drive shafts arrived and are installed. All I need now is a calm day to make some passes. It is 10-15mph winds today, no go. Looks like rain the next few days. Busy Wednesday, GF has surgery. Thursday is looking best case right now.
I been itching to get out to with the new Scorched shafts, BQ parts and Ripple Killer now added too. Would have been perfect yesterday but had baseball opener for kids then hr drive to Reno for wife and son showing horses. Today it's already 8-10mph winds so maybe tomorrow I'm hoping 🤞

The new scorched titanium axles are so nice!! Which axles did you get? Got pics?
They feel lighter too!
681DB2C2-3B49-4F94-902A-BF825EDAFB52.jpeg

The new scorched titanium axles are so nice!! Which axles did you get? Got pics?
No axels just center driveshafts👍 ya they seem lighter for sure over stock.
IMG_20210502_090923709.jpg
IMG_20210502_090934389.jpg
IMG_20210421_203744_505.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back