MIP Hex Driver Wrench Set .050", 1/16", 5/64", & 3/32" (SAE) same as metric 1.25mm, 1.5mm, 2mm & 2.5mm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon TLR
Hello,

I found a good deal on MIP Hex Driver Wrench Set in SAE sizes .050", 1/16", 5/64", & 3/32" and would like to know if this is identical to metric 1.25mm, 1.5mm, 2mm & 2.5mm?

Thanks

Hello,

I found a good deal on MIP Hex Driver Wrench Set in SAE sizes .050", 1/16", 5/64", & 3/32" and would like to know if this is identical to metric 1.25mm, 1.5mm, 2mm & 2.5mm?

Thanks
The MIP drivers have different model numbers for standard vs metric and are sized differently.

Metric hexes don't have direct equivalents to ones listed in inches. They can be close sometimes but will only lead you into trouble.

The MIP drivers have different model numbers for standard vs metric and are sized differently.

Metric hexes don't have direct equivalents to ones listed in inches. They can be close sometimes but will only lead you into trouble.
Thanks, that was exactly what I wanted to hear.

Hello,

Thanks
No
And you’re in Europe? Those SAE MIP drivers should only ever be used to stab someone in the eye who suggests using SAE/Imperial measurements instead of Metric. 😉

No
And you’re in Europe? Those SAE MIP drivers should only ever be used to stab someone in the eye who suggests using SAE/Imperial measurements instead of Metric. 😉
Yes, I'm in Europe.
Don't know, why they even sell those drivers in RC shops here in Europe...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back