Maiden run with my K6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BruceRC

Maestro
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Finally got out with my K6.

Good times.
1000002781.jpg

Last edited:
You mentioned the 200k center diff in that other thread. I gotta say, I was really surprised with how easy wheelies were with the 200k in my K6 center. Almost too easy.
I put 1 million cst in my basher with a mojave chassis and really thinking I may want to go back to a Kraton chassis.
It does now wheelie very good on the street. In the grass it will though.

I hope to finish building my ramp this weekend and will make that final determination after seeing how the air control is.

I hope to finish building my ramp this weekend and will make that final determination after seeing how the air control is.
Cool, this is something I have also been planning for a while. I've looked at so many ways of building one I just decided to go with a fairly simple design after realizing the prices for prefab folding ramps are a bit steep. Just gotta make sure I can fit it in the back of the SUV. I drive around looking for good open spaces with nice natural inclinations for jumps, the wife thinks I am crazy.

You mentioned the 200k center diff in that other thread. I gotta say, I was really surprised with how easy wheelies were with the 200k in my K6 center. Almost too easy.
Sometimes just having the diff full makes a difference (y)

Sometimes just having the diff full makes a difference (y)
Yep. When I pulled the Infraction 6s center diff, RTR, it was half full from factory. Cleaned & filled full with 200k

You ran on 6s battery? My Noto has a 375k blend & on 4s it wheelies easy with the SWB & goes bananas on 6s. These rigs are way fun bro! Did the flex wing mount get tested? I somehow always 'test' mine with cartwheels 🤣

Last edited:
Yep. When I pulled the Infraction 6s center diff, RTR, it was half full from factory. Cleaned & filled full with 200k
I think I've shown you this before, but this is how my aluminum center came, I didn't have any spare 200k:

1000002175.jpg

It definitely seems to perform though.

Back